Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:20 pm
"Well, you probably have a hand in it somewhere. They were unwanted at first, something that was not my idea and not at the right time. But they turned out to be wonderful, giving me new hope in everything, mortals and immortals alike."

She swished her tail behind her, looking out at really...nothing but clouds. It reminded her that life up here was very different than life down there. But since her attacker was a god, it wasn't like she was completely safe here. "Perhaps you'll find a way to like mortals again. N-not saying that you have to, but I guess I can't help it, loving them so much. Imperfections and all."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:24 pm
It was nice to hear at least once that she'd done something right, even if she really hadn't truly done anything. IT was good that this other goddess counted her fate a good one.

"i ... maybe one day i will." She nodded slightly. She still feared them, and didn't know if she'd ever really not fear them, but at least she had a bit of word that they weren't all bad. Perhaps one day she'd go check in on that group of mortals that she'd helped out long ago...

TheMadHatter

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces