View Results

alaania

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:07 pm
I'm scared of death.
But I wanna die peacefully, OR, dying for someone else/to save someone else
(:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:24 pm
I wouldn't really be able to say how I would like to die. Because for the longest time, just a couple of years ago. I was terrified if my mom died... just like that. And that always got me thinking. "I'm going to die one day... and I don't know how." And I'd always scare the crap out of me, because it'd always be right before I go to bed. So I'd be like "I'm gonna die in my sleep gonk " But, if I had to die. I would have to choose drowning. I'm not sure why, I suppose because if you were to drown, there might be a possibility that someone will come and save you. And you would live... but I guess I'd want to die by drowning because I really like the water. I've been called a mermaid because I love being in the water. So.. why not die in something that you're comfortable in?

leeloh

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100

Commander Gear Dizzy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:58 pm
leeloh
I wouldn't really be able to say how I would like to die. Because for the longest time, just a couple of years ago. I was terrified if my mom died... just like that. And that always got me thinking. "I'm going to die one day... and I don't know how." And I'd always scare the crap out of me, because it'd always be right before I go to bed. So I'd be like "I'm gonna die in my sleep gonk " But, if I had to die. I would have to choose drowning. I'm not sure why, I suppose because if you were to drown, there might be a possibility that someone will come and save you. And you would live... but I guess I'd want to die by drowning because I really like the water. I've been called a mermaid because I love being in the water. So.. why not die in something that you're comfortable in?

that actually makes drowning sound like a beautiful thing, at least you have a good reason.  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff