Reply Friend Code Vault
The ultimate list

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tornado Trailer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:57 pm
If you see your username on this list, you have yet to accept my friend request on brawl. Please... accept them.

•G ii z m o
•DJ Big Jay/Jay-Rab's/Warp64
•Queen Zeal
•Magadei
• g-wy7
•slayn legion
•_BananaPoptartSundae_-
•MINT MIZUME
•Asian-Flavored
•Pandalicious Blake
•Contrast Flow
•TheBasementDweller
•Dokuro
•Militaryhound/Black Onin
• codeman0624
•Digital Knight95
•Leprechaun Taint
•Cygerstorm
•Naruto8653
•ChaosX
•DarkSoloSG
•MilitaryHound
•Dythnix
•Fox152236
•xXxBusterxXx
•iDillon
•Kijin no Kamen
•Narcolepshi
•M4Y0 FTW
•asedc
•Barakiel9909
•Kathulu93
•ruroken darkblade
•kite stonewater
•Silver JC
•Coner
•Leestar1988

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:19 pm
Most of the people won't add you until they have to verse you in the tourney. I've learned that myself from a previous tournament.  

illuna x

Dwlr
Crew

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:19 pm
I have no reason to add you untill we have a match scheduled if I added everyone who told me to add them I have 73 FC to register and the biggest share of them have not asked for a match nor have they tried to schedule one. Besides you failed to mention which of my FC you actually registered.

Also as an FYI I'm looking down that list and some of them aren't part of this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:23 pm
Well, guys, this is just for playing for fun, not tourneys or anything. I really just want to have someone to play with when I'm bored, video games are for fun after all. :3

Tornado Trailer

Dwlr
Crew

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:33 pm
Sayuri Kuriyashi
Well, guys, this is just for playing for fun, not tourneys or anything. I really just want to have someone to play with when I'm bored, video games are for fun after all. :3

You still need to schedule a match I'm not going to register someone on the whim that I might rndmly run into that person online.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:42 pm
TheBasementDweller
Sayuri Kuriyashi

You still need to schedule a match I'm not going to register someone on the whim that I might rndmly run into that person online.

That's fine by me. *shrugs*

Tornado Trailer

Friend Code Vault

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces