Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Shojo Beat :: The -now defunct- Magazine :.
June 08 Issue

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandaccino

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:32 pm
Sorry, this post had been half-commandeered by the staff. But they thank you for being on top of things when they weren't. :]
User Image
On the cover: Rara from Gaba Kawa
Volume 4, Issue 6

Inside:
Preview: Time Strange Kyoko by: Arina Tanemura
Normal Chapters of Sand Chronicles, Crimson Hero, Vampire Knight, Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time, honey and clover (2 chapters), and Gaba Kawa
Normal Hot List/Get This Look/High Style, Low Budget/Beat Box/Letters/Fan Art/Streen Seen/Horoscope
Cooking: Sandwich with a smile
"Being Yourself When You're Somebody Else:" Customizable characters for your on-screen personality
"DIY Blowout:"Easy-to-make projects, resources to get you going, and a look at the biggest DIY show for indie manga artists in Japan
"Basiik Principles:" A crafty young girl turns a personal project into a booming busness
How to Draw with Yuu Watase
Manga Spotlight on Yurara
Free SB notepad

Original Post
The June 2008 issue has come out! I am sorry the person that usually makes these threads couldn't, and I am sorry if I took your job this one time. SO anyway, Rara from Gaba Kawa is on the cover. There is a preview of Time Stranger Kyoko too! I think this was a really good issue!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:26 am
My letter made it into this issue.
heart  

mistedwings

.: Shojo Beat :: The -now defunct- Magazine :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games