HAY FEVER!
  D:
  O noez
  I have it too! *high five*
  Option 4.
View Results

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:43 am
gonk I had the worst day at school today. It wasn't so much the lessons, it was that I was really tired and I think I'm developing hay fever. :C My nose is always blocked and my eyes water all the time. Also, I get this sensation that I'm about to sneeze, but I don't, which is hell. D:

So um. Do I have hay fever? I'm not really sure yet. It still may be in a developing stage. Do you have an allergy? If so, what? Also, should I try to get the day off because of it? xDD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:59 am
That sounds like hay fever. You can buy medication in pharmacies, you probably shouldn't need a day off but you can try for one if you want XD

I'm slightly asthmatic, exercise and the cold set it off, which was great for getting out of sport in the winter when I was younger  

Parasox v2

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:51 am
Benedryl is nice at night, but not for the day cause it will knock you out. There's some pretty good meds on the market. You can ask a pharmacist for help, usually.

Though if it gets very bad, you should see your doctor. If you are in college, sometimes there is a school clinic and they can help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:09 am
I had pretty bad allergies when I first moved away to go to college.
I told Clariton for a couple months, and then stopped.
It went away on its own.

If you have health insurance I would ask your parents about seeing a doctor about it. And then you could at least have a half day off. wink  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Tamei Dukes

O.G. Dabbler

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:21 am
User Image

I have allergies but I don't know what it is, something outside in my back yard.
XD

My dog goes outside, plays in the grass comes back and gets close to me, my eyes burn like hell. D>

I think it's something in the grass. XP

I had your same symptoms a few weeks ago. Some Thera-flu before bed helped. :3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:47 am
Hay fever is bitchy... I get it every spring. mad But thank god for all the pills and sprays, I'm able to get through quite well.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:51 am
-sneeze on you-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:14 pm
I get hayfever its a b***h st time when my eyes go red and swell up. Gross pollen is worse, so on days when everybody cuts the grass i try not to go out. I also suffer from escama so alot of things make my skin break out in rashes and worse. Again grass is one of the things that does it, so i try not to touch bare skin with grass  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:25 pm
(Omg I forgot I made this thread)

I just want a day off, I'm a lazy b***h really. xD

I'll try to look for those medicines, too. 3nodding

lilartichoke: I don't have health insurance. The only thing that's insured with my family is our car, and that's only because it's the law. I love knowing we're prepared. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:38 pm
IIRC, you are in England. We dont need Health Insurance(thank you NHS) though my doctor never does anything for my hayfever. I jus use over the counter stuff. Claratin FTW!  

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100

TakingOverMe...

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:18 pm
User Image

I *think* I had hayfever for one year. My mum couldn't tell if it was hayfever or conjunctivitus 3nodding . Hayfever tablets helped though

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:25 pm
I'm allergic to dust... and rocks hitting me in the face... and ban sticks.... and allergies.... and fighting games..... xD  

XV - Shadowed Mistress

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:32 pm
Areku-chan-desu
and ban sticks....

Lol.
I think we're all allergic to that.
except maybe blue...

Amy:: Isn't school almost over? At any rate. Pick a good day to stay home then. Hehe.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games