Reply Naruto Guild
Questions about Gaarah and other villians

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkLordKoji

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:57 pm
Well... Theirs the 3 classes on Shinobi/Ninja, Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, Now, Naruto was able to beat gaara, and he was only a genin, Would a Chuunin or Jounin been able to kill gaara easily? And what about the Sound 4, They were all able to kill 2... The other 2 the sand helped out, So would a chuunin or jounin been able to kill them? And orichumaru or however u spell it, said like Kimmimaru is the most powerful thing i have, no one can beat him, Yet 2 Genin could hold their own, Now the same question, Woulda chuunin/jounin been able to kill Kimmimaru or w/e easily? XD one more thing, And sasuke and naruto, Are they more powerful then a chuunin or a jounin? I mean in that fight they had they were pretty strong, naruto and his fox, sasuke and the cursed seal, I mean they gave me goosebumbs XD, would.. Like.. a chuunin or jounin still be more powerful? Thanks for looking at this ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:38 pm
Its all about strategy and power. Gennin, Chuunin and Jounin are all just names for ninja that have passed tests. Ninjas can easily be different levels even taking the test.

So basically....the Groups don't acctually mean anything. Their just labels.  

Kittori

Anxious Blob

Spikelema

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:41 pm
But on the basic's Naruto is actually rather weak in comparison to ANBU and most Jounin. Also some people are more effective against other ninja. Kimmimaru underestimated Lee, and Gara's sand didn't allow him to get close enough to use his bones properly. There are many factors effective a ninja's effectivness.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:47 pm
But on the basic's Naruto is actually rather weak in comparison to ANBU and most Jounin. Also some people are more effective against other ninja. Kimmimaru underestimated Lee, and Gara's sand didn't allow him to get close enough to use his bones properly. There are many factors effective a ninja's effectivness.  

Spikelema

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:02 pm
Let's put it this way; Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, or even Kage or Sannin are just labels on how much their country have recognized them as succesful or unsuccesful. It doesn't matter by the ranks. In one of the earliest chapters Kakashi said ''This is the truth. In this world, there exists younger than you, yet stronger than me.'' The meaning is that things like age, background or rank don't matter.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:19 pm
What they said.
xD

The rankings aren't necessarily a measure of 'power'. For example, see who was the only one to pass the chuunin exam (even though he lost his battle). They mentioned that just because you're strong doesn't mean you'll pass, it depends on other factors as well. The classes don't really 'define' how skillful you are.

Besides, Naruto and Sasuke (and Gaara) have unusual circumstances.

As said, different people have their different strengths and weaknesses and have an advantage in battle.

Azrai

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:10 pm
All is in the skills and intelligence. A gennin can beat a chunnin if he's enough strong and smart. I doesn't depend on what level you are.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:52 pm
it's like what everyone says, these classes Genin, Chuunin, Jounin/Anbu, Sanin, and Kage are just labels. Those labels doesn't technically mean that if your in one class your weaker than the other. Everyone has his or her strength in something weither it's intelligence or strength.  

aznnam3dj1n

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:03 pm
Take Kabuto for a sec. He's a Gennin and he won against Tsunade if I remember it correctly. Besides Naruto and suchs aren't "Normal"  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games