Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Claws of the Golden Dragon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:48 am
:: Claws of the Golden Dragon ::
OOC Thread

User Image

The Four Gods have ruled the realms of Oriental Mythology for ages, guided by the Golden Dragon, the God who controls the element of Earth(Chinese) and Void(Japanese). It is said that during a time of war and famine, one family chose to sacrifice their members and shed their blood in peace offerings to these gods, and in turn, the gods decided to end the wars by a series of earthquakes and fires, natural disasters that forced the people of the kingdoms to cooperate with one another in order to survive. The wars ended and peace returned to the land. The gods, governed by the Golden Dragon, decided to rebirth themselves in the family that sacrificed themselves to understand the life of humans, granting each chosen member some degree of control over the element the god presides over. It was meant to be a blessing to the family, to use these 'gifts' to help the people. Over the centuries, this so-called gift, seemed more like a curse...

Yea kill me, this is really like Furuba... -cough- Anyway, the family has since then changed their surname to Ryuuko (Dragon-child). Similar to Furuba, the four (unfortunate) members turn into their beast form when their chests/backs come in contact with the opposite gender. They wield the power of one element each, but their strengths come at varying degrees. Nothing too drastic like disrupting the weather (thankfully).

Gold Dragon
Void/Earth. The Gold Dragon presides all the other creatures, a god who is further displaced from the mortal realm and residing higher in the heavens. He rules over the celestial creatures although he may have some knowledge of the human world.

Azure Dragon
Wood, Spring. The Azure Dragon is cold, merciless, war-like and strong. It seeks power but backs down when the Gold Dragon appears.

Vermillion Bird
Fire, Summer. The Vermillion Bird is passionate and fiery. It is rather emotional and empathetic to the needs of others. When provoked past patience it can challenge the Azure Dragon's ice.

White Tiger
Metal, Autumn. The white tiger favours peace and virtue. A gentleman and noble at heart, it can be good leader but a questionable warrior.

Black Tortoise
Water, Winter. The Black Tortoise (and Snake) is a wise being, delighting in knowledge and healthy food that promotes longevity. Unfortunately, being made up of two cold-blooded animals, it has quite an appetite!

Feel free to chat or post profile applications here~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:06 am
Grrr... I can't decide if I want the Azure Dragon or a priestess...

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:11 pm
Lol, flip a coin or something. -flop- I need to write out a profile for the gold dragon but my mind isn't working at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:46 pm
I shall be the Vermillion Bird but alas, I will make the profile when my brain feels awake enough. Lately it's been lagging in that department >>  

misha soupness
Captain

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:40 pm
domokun Kris shall be Azure Dragon! But I can't think of stuff right now so I'll make the profile when an idea hits me for her history!

OOC Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games