Watched it?
  Yess
  NOO D:
View Results

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:21 am
♪Eleanor,Eleanor.♫
HOLYCOW D:

I can't watch it, im outside the US and it refuses to let me watch!
I've even tried the HD button, and it just comes up as a black blank screen D;

Has anyone found it anywhere else?
Clickie Here For It

♫I Would Do Anything For Another Minute With You♪

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:39 pm
Teh Toasted E m o
♪Eleanor,Eleanor.♫
HOLYCOW D:

I can't watch it, im outside the US and it refuses to let me watch!
I've even tried the HD button, and it just comes up as a black blank screen D;

Has anyone found it anywhere else?
Clickie Here For It

♫I Would Do Anything For Another Minute With You♪

One word: Youtube.

But it sucks. It's horrible acting and it doesn't follow the book (tho that can be excused). "Bella" looks as if she were totally fine (I wanted her to bleed and break her bones--then she could go to the hospital with Edward smile ) "Edward," while against the mirror, was like, 'Wth am I doing here?' And "James" sucks at strangling.

The only cool thing was when Jamesy-boy was swinging above Bells. Too much flashy white stuff and weird staring contests.  

moffity

pengigirl14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:55 pm
well the movie makers did the best they could. a bleeding broken bella probably woulndt sell as many tickets. at least james had a camera  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:03 pm
User Image

I'm to scared to watch the clip!
I dont want to ruin the movie ><
User Image
i will possess your heart.

Amateur Toaster

1,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

HoshiOdessa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:25 am
Well, Mrs. Meyer was able to put in some of her input, which makes me feel a little more at ease. In one of the interveiws I saw, she said that she was happy with the casting.

As far as the film clips that I've watched, it SEEMS that they have done a fairly good job. If you expect it to be exactly like the book, then I'm sorry to say, you'll be very disappointed. I have yet to see a movie like that. The closes one that I can think of would be the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

I'll be happy so long as it gose along fairly close to the story, which it looks like it does.

Unlike others.... *coughs* Eragon *coughs* Blood & Chocolate *coughs*

ninja ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:02 pm
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i mean sure it was exactly like the book but i know how hard they were trying for this bok so im very happy with it!!

X-Freiheit93-X

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:49 pm
If Youtube and Mtv's video don't work then try Google or Twilight Lexicon - I think they have it on TL... anyway that scene looks awesome! even though I think her "blood" looks like Chocolate and her hand covering her mouth looks like it has a tomato peel/skin or chocolate smothered on it and the beginning looks like she has a mini can opener or mini bottle opener thing because of that silver thing I can't make out what it is really... I think it's a great scene! Rob's American accent is pretty good!^^ Hope they don't ruin this movie like Eragon and Blood & Chocolate... I loved it! Loved that short clip! mrgreen User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:14 pm
I loved that clip! Very excited to see the whole thing! A lot of scenes will probably be different from the book, but that's expected.  

xxcelestialstarxx

Priestess of the Sky

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:40 pm
She should be blooddied up more!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:05 pm
Eh, I do like the clip- well enough, I mean. It just seems a bit too surreal for some reason, like they might be trying to hard. also, is anyone else disappointed with the actor they chose to play Edward? They go on about his God-like looks so much in the book adn then they pick... Cedric Diggory?! stressed  

spikette_lexi

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff