Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
Summer Diet Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:16 am
If you're good at keeping a balanced diet definitely try a vegetarian diet. It's not difficult, I've been doing it for 17 years now ^_^
Just watch what you eat and do plenty of exercise. Ignore diet plans, they are the devil's spawn scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:21 pm
Parasox v2
If you're good at keeping a balanced diet definitely try a vegetarian diet. It's not difficult, I've been doing it for 17 years now ^_^
Just watch what you eat and do plenty of exercise. Ignore diet plans, they are the devil's spawn scream
Uaaaa. I feel so amateur now. I've only been vegetarian for about a year. DD:

Like Beyond Betrayal, I'm a vegetarian due to moral reasons. Once you get past the first few weeks of being a vegetarian it gets pretty easy. Although you have to look at what you eat more. Some people sneak meat products into their food like gelatin or animal rennet. 3nodding Not all products let you know if they're vegetarian. I'd recommend cutting off meat gradually, instead of going cold turkey like I did. It can be very hard if you stop altogether.

Areku - It's really pretty much the same as normal, except you don't eat meat. xD

Artichoke - I'm vegetarian and I have no problems with protein. You just have to make sure you eat either eggs, nuts or an alternative source of protein regularly. I eat Quorn with every meal, which is made from microprotein, made from tiiiiny little fungi. xD I agree that you have to be careful, though. I'd say vegans are ones that really have to look out though.

[/long post]  

Amy Obscurite

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:32 pm
I kinda miss being vegetarian, though I quite like the freedom of just eating what I want. I used to hate watching people eating bacon sammiches fo rI loved them so. Now I get a pretty good mix, and I can go for weeks without meat and not really miss it.

heh, just reread that. Sorry for the pointless jumble^_^ I am ill and overexcited

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:51 pm
eriwain
I kinda miss being vegetarian, though I quite like the freedom of just eating what I want. I used to hate watching people eating bacon sammiches fo rI loved them so. Now I get a pretty good mix, and I can go for weeks without meat and not really miss it.

heh, just reread that. Sorry for the pointless jumble^_^ I am ill and overexcited
I know that feeling. Usually I try to ignore it though, because it's mind over matter. 3nodding I think I'll only go back to meat if vegetarianism was bad for my health.  

Amy Obscurite

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:57 pm
Eat less, move more.

Eat breakfast.

Portion control.

Don't refuse yourself your sweets cause you will flip out and overdo it.

Find other things you do like like fruit or cheese or something.

Summer spaghetti is good.

Herbs are better to add than salt.

Eat veggies more than meat.

Minimize or stop drinking pop. Even Diet pop. Water is good. Cold herbal tea is nice too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:38 pm
eat foods that are high in fiber. Stop eating sugar  

snookiecookie

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out