Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Did you cry when..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vivianna-a01

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:32 am
I'm about halfway through the book right now.

I'm usually very emotional when it comes to movies, stuff like that, but no book has ever actually made me cry. At the same time I was listening to "Here With Me" by Dido (definitely recommend it) and that just triggered the waterworks. Urgh, when he left I was so upset, but it even got worse for me when I saw the months.

And now it's just a drag without him there and having to read about Bella and Jacob. I've never really liked that guy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:32 pm
No i got pissed off i threw the book across the room and didn't want to pick it back up but curiosity got the better of me and I had to start readin it again it got better at the end but I was still mad over that.  

Mizuki_wolf

eternity of twilight_22

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:04 pm
ya i did i couldnt beleive hed leave her!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:14 pm
I didn't get it. I just couldn't soak it up until a few chapters later and I was like, wait... di he actually do that? He was serious? I couldn't believe it.  

JesusLoves111

circus_freakshow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:19 am
Pubic Genital Lice
First it was a what the f**k moment for me. Then when he actually left, I was all compassionate for Bella, made me a little teary. And then through out the book I was pissed off at the book wondering when Edward was going to come back into the story. The book got boring for me, and I only read the rest of it to see if Edward comes back.

I am right there with you about how you only read the rest of the book to see if Edward came back, and that it got a little boring. When I first read that he was leaving ( I can't really remember because I first read it when it came out, but I will try to remember) I think I was mostly WTF?? then I was like what ever, then it was like "ok getting annoying jacob is annoying, bella is annoying and I miss the Cullens." And that was the start f me not liking Bella or Jacob  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:07 pm
I almost cried, I felt so whole-in-chest-y with Bella. I love Bella. I always feel very connected with her when I'm reading.  

les lunettes

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:20 am
I cried a lot too.
redface
I cried so hard when she was all,
"You don't want me?"
and he said no!
It was really sad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:53 pm
I was hysterically crying lol.

I didn't feel bad for Bella though.. I just wanted to read more of Edward.

readyysetgox3

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:59 pm
Ya it was deffinatly sad I couldn't believe Edward had left.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff