Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adventure Quest Forum Guild

Back to Guilds

An awesome, informitive, and fun filled guild for Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable, Mech Quest, AQ Worlds, and Warp Force players and fans. 

Tags: Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable, Mech Quest, AQ Worlds, Warp Force 

Reply ~Adventure Quest Forum~
Advertise here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Kyou Kiiro
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:53 pm
Has anyone wanted to advertise? without getting banned? you can do it here, and ill start, im creating a runescape/aq clan, at freewebs, im currently looking for a clan name, you can contact me at chrisTFK13@gmail.com, here on gaia, etniesrawku is my aim sn, and moodukwanm4ster is my yim sn, also my clan will offer live chat, updated posts, profiles, and maybe if we get enough people, ill make it a paid-for website, we are looking for coders, designers, people to get online images and anything else a clan website needs, for the AQ guild we accept anybody, dont matter if your lvl 1, or not even a guardian, and for runescape, just lvl 60+ (if you are in clan, you become a mod in this guild)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:08 am
Join a cool, sort of new Mech Quest guild! "HOW DO I PILOT THIS THING?!?!?!?!- A MechQuest Guild" is the name of the guild. (I did not make this guild)  

Brett the Champ
Vice Captain

Brett the Champ
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:10 am
Become a member of wetpaint.com and/or visit or become a member of my AQ Guild at this site:The Adventure Quest Guild! (Not a Gaia Guild!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:49 am
I have a spore guild on gaia that you could check here  

rryan5375

~Adventure Quest Forum~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas