Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Art-smarts: Help! I need a creative Twilight idea...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know what "mibs" is from?
  yes
  no
View Results

Fide et Amore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:56 pm
So one of my best friends just had her birthday, and tomorrow we're going to a ceramics/pottery place for her party. I want to make something twilight-related but I'm an uncreative person.... any ideas would be amaxing!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:42 pm
Um...I would say just make something from one of the covers of the books, like the apple, for example. Or if you're really talented, you could try to make the wolf (a larger version) that Jacob makes for Bella to put on the charm bracelet. I'm not that creative either, but I figure you could use help.  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:47 pm
Maybe the have an apple you can decorate!

Or, what I do is paint a plate or bowl or cup with twilight related stuff... like use a wolf stencil, and apples smile

OR maybe they have a wolf you could do..... or maybe several tiny ones and you'd get the whole pack haha

The place I go to has tiles you can paint... now how awesome would that be if you started doing tiles with Twilight themes - you could be the first fan with your own twilight table!!!! haha  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:54 pm
I just got another idea! You could do bookends that have the apple on them, so that way she can have customized bookends for her Twilight collection (assuming she has one)  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fide et Amore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:14 am
'Fanks for the ideas!! I loved the apple idea, but I stink at making things from clay, so I used vampire mistress's idea on a plate and painted the ribbon from eclipse going around the edges, and I tried to do the chess pieces on the inside. I hope it turns out good, it's going to be done next week!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games