Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_underworks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:22 pm
Isis11213
Quote:
Thats interesting. I can relate to the stare those animals give you. Ive actually seen a wild one, and the stare they give you is so cold. I mean it was over 100 degrees that day and i had goose bumps when and after i saw it.

Actually, he looked at me with friendly eyes... Weird. Maybe wolves in the wild look at you with harsh eyes because they're not used to humans. You should see my room, I have like a thousand books on them. They're usually not so stereotypical. You know how people say that they attack humans? Well, they only attack if they feel they're being threatened. I guess that's why they fascinate me so much. They're hard to figure out. I'll stop rambling on and on like a wolf dictionary now. xp

There is actually an old man in a town near the one i live in that "talks" to wolves. He has this animal refuge, its kinda like a zoo of beaten up animals found in woods and stuff like that. Ive seen him talk to wolves and its weird... at first you think its just a crazy old man yelling weird things... but then you see an actual interaction between him and the wolves. His name is Mr.Pageau. I'm sure you read up on him though XD.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:31 pm
Lol, actually, I've never heard of him. Sort of like the dog whisperer, but with yelling? Lol.  

Twisted Maggot

the_underworks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:36 pm
He doesn't make them sit or rollover... He just interacts. Its hard to describe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:37 pm
Oh, I get it. xd  

Twisted Maggot

DeadDollyX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 am
Sir Vincent
LEGO...but in recent times certain events have led me to no longer do so...daddy bought me a couple new pirate sets...but seriously I'm done with this LEGO s**t...but that half built cathedral and that battle damage Japanese mecha stare at me as they collect dust on the shelf...

I collect the castle lego ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:18 am
I collect:
- Toilet paper rolls, then paint them
- Pens with no ink in them
- Nail polish
- Plastic bottles, cups and spoons because I don't like throwing plastic away sweatdrop  

shadowcat715

Coloured_Skulls_on_Sleves

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:15 pm
i collect
* Sharpies
* Notebooks, empty and full, xD
* Snowglobs with snowmen in them
* Snowmen
* I used to collect beer caps, and other soda caps, but then they got throun out.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:51 pm
I have a huge collection of anime references I've thought of and written down onto paper.

I also seem to collect books that people have never heard of, as well as obscure and cheap video games.  

Bane Rie

turntechKilljoy

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:30 pm
Lesse...

Candles [they all end up being burned in the end, tho]
Safety pins
Random shiny things [got a box on top of the rat cage with em]
Old medical textbooks
How-to-draw books
Cool bottles
Kitty stuff

Don't remember much else...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:51 pm
I can't remember if I've made a post in this thread or not. heh.

But anyway, I collect dead and dried flowers in a shoe box. And in that box is a bracelet woven out of willow vines. It's nifty smile  

MEOWITSTERRA

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:58 am
Candy Bomber
I can't remember if I've made a post in this thread or not. heh.

But anyway, I collect dead and dried flowers in a shoe box. And in that box is a bracelet woven out of willow vines. It's nifty smile
Do you also collect candy, and then fly over Berlin and drop it outside of little children's houses?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:55 pm
Alot of my stuff is common like cds, dvds, and video games. But I have an extensive wrestling memorbilia collection *Undertaker's my fave of course, he made me goth to begin with* and I have snow globes, manga, and musical instruments though I can't play ANYTHING. Oh and I collect black and white horror movies. Then there's my lil trinkets..a Hot Wheels Hearse, tiny Dracula and Frankenstein figures, and we found a toy coffin under the fridge a couple of days ago that has a tiny skeleton in it. Mom joked that someone was trying to put a hex on us, then I stelthly carried the coffin away to my room.

My biggest collection though is Nightmare Before Christmas stuff. I have the Jack bed comforter, and a doll of him, and coffin purse with him, and earrings and such. My best friend is awesome at sending me NBC stuff.  

Obeydontstray

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-XxPhantom_Dreamer-xX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:14 pm
i collect animal bonez

i have a deer skull,a bird skull,a few verdibra,a whole possum skeleton and some antler + a whole lot more  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff