• Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:32 pm
of course. everyone I will be praying for you all  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:16 pm
Beth Turner
Invisible Chic Chica
please also pray for me cuz i am not to sure if my dad actually loves me or if he is just in a gonk right now (guy funk) so yeah that would be great. i would get into the whole situation but i am not sure if i really want to right now. so ya thanks smile wink
><>

I'm sure everyone who sees this will say a quick prayer for you. Also, have you always felt that your father didn't love you or is this something new? If it's more recently, I bet it's not that he doesn't love you anymore. Only the most drastic of disasters or coldest of hearts can turn a father from loving his children, especially if he loved them dearly before.
And always remember, your Father in Heaven loves you NO MATTER WHAT- and boy do we need reminded of that sometimes.
Your brothers and sisters also love you ( that's us!) We are your family in Christ, and if you'd like to speak more about this matter, even privately, I'm sure anyone here, me included naturally, would be interested in helping you through this situation.

thanks much. i sent a pm to u. keeping in contact would help me a ton too. thanks  

Invisible Chic Chica

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Information2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:53 pm
I have a prayer request: My brother and my father fight all the time and my brother has been to juvie and there are many problems. They throw things and cuss all the time to each other and I'm really afraid my father is going to send him to jail like my mom did.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:02 pm
If you would, please pray for me. This past March I was sexually assaulted and I'm still feeling the mental pain. I will try and forget about it, but it doesn't go away.  

smokymtn_cowgirl

3,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Violet Fog

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:22 pm
smokymtn_cowgirl
If you would, please pray for me. This past March I was sexually assaulted and I'm still feeling the mental pain. I will try and forget about it, but it doesn't go away.

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I will certainly be praying.
I have some experience with that, so if you want to talk, just PM me.

I need prayer for my relationship with my boyfriend. God has shown me that this is the man I'm going to marry, but we are in desparate need of His intervention right now. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:13 am
punkanimefreec
alright so i'm kinda surprised that one of these isn't up yet, so i made one myself. i think its important to be praying for each other even though we technically don't know each other we're still parts of the body of Christ. so yeah type up any requests you want to be prayed for. i think thats all^^
have a good day and may God bless you endlessly and may you be able to see it~
Please pray for me my names shelby and i need prayed for because of my sizures.  

horsefan824

Samurai_Honto

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:03 pm
My friend Kat's mom is in the hospital, about to undergo surgery. Please pray that the surgery will go well, and that Kat and her family will know that God is with them and be comforted.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:36 pm
I have recently moved into my first place, and would like prayer because I am in search of a new church.

Also I am getting my wisdom teeth out next week and would like prayer that that all goes safe.  

Mandralyne

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Questions and Answers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items