I just got finished reading The Host...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:53 pm
Wow, that book was really something. It was really amazing how Stephenie could make her books sound entirely different. It was amazing.

Though, the ironic thing was. That the whole Jared and Ian thing kind of offed me as a Edward and Jacob thing. I mean think about it for a second. You've got this Wanda loving Jared, but then you've got this Ian she loves as well, but doesn't really want. But then she begins to want Ian.

I liked it. And I really wish she'd make a sequel to The Host. I didn't really like the ending, but it sounds good enough for a sequel. Like have it go on to see if the other colonies bond, and to see if they get their world back, or live in peace with the souls. And maybe see some baby making between Ian and Wanda. LOLZ.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:36 pm
i just finshed it in a car ride on a trip for vacation, like maybe 10 mins ago  

Blake7508

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:38 pm
Did you like it?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:08 am
i finished it a little while ago. like acouple of weeks.  

Dine with the Damned

Amateur Toaster

1,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:31 am
Is it good?
My friend is letting me borrow hers and I cant wait to read it!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:34 am
Amateur Toaster
Is it good?
My friend is letting me borrow hers and I cant wait to read it!!

Yes.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Fruity_Nova

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:59 am
I really liked this book! I don't think there'll be a sequel, though. To me, it was a good ending. In a way a kind of happy ending.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:23 pm
I actually think there's going to be a sequel, there's alot of implications on that subject in interviews. =P  

Jellycones

crzygrl91

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:57 am
I didnt see it as a Edward Jacob situation....because Wanda didnt love Jared. Mel did, so Wanda only loved Jared because she had Mel's memories, and her feelings. I just feel that the Host is more complex than Twilight....i actually enjoyed it as much, if not (i cant belelive im going to say this) more than Twilight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:26 am
i've been thinking about getting it..so i have something to read while i wait for Breaking Dawn....Is it good?!?  

xScarlet Bellax

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff