Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
The Rei and Serena fight! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:08 am
they act like that because they grew close too quickly.

Rei was almost always on Usagi's a** for some reason, and Usagi got scolded for it deservingly.

but it's the way they got along. if I met Usagi the way Rei did... I'd probably be on her case too, and mch the way if I met Rei if I was inUsagi's shoes.

needless to say, they both got their issues, and they are quick to point out what needs improvment.

you'd be quick to point out something that someonelse who was close to you needed improvment on if you felt really close right?

I'm not voting either, that being, Usagi would probably whine, and Rei would probably blow her top, but if it's a prank war... my money is on Usagi, Wasabi in a sammich is comedy gold!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:57 am
-Sailor Spira-
It's just how they show their affection to one another. They really are quite close good friends.

yeah they care for one another they just show it in anger. i love characters like that on any show. especially usagi and rei  

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:28 am
penguins_are_awesome265
-Sailor Spira-
It's just how they show their affection to one another. They really are quite close good friends.

yeah they care for one another they just show it in anger. i love characters like that on any show. especially usagi and rei

it's especially noticable when they argued about Mamoru, Usagi lacking the agility to be stealthy snuck into the Hikawa Shrine to confront Rei who had a read view peek at Mamoru who was in his birthday suit to bathe, Usagi flipped, and Rei's defense was she didnt see much. it's funny when it's something they both like that makes them argue.

Manga especially XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:43 pm
No matter what, I'm on Sailor Mars' side. Sailor Moon is okay, but I like Mars a lot better.  

Pudding McMuffin

8,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:11 am
if they make a special involving a prank war, my money is on Usagi, she's clumsy enough to make a barrage of pranks domino to a humiliating display. :p  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:33 pm
I would have to say Mars because, though I like Moon over Mars...she has fire and it looks like it would hurt burning_eyes  

latitude_cat

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

sakuya_tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:06 am
My money would be on moon. Simply because she's the princess and everyone knows she has the ginzuishou and that pwns everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:12 am
I love Sailor Moon but I would have to say Sailor Mars, because she has fire power, she could give Usagi 90 Degree burns or something... eek
Not that I would want that to happen..  

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash