Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Movies / Music / TV / Other Media
Tony Stark is in Hulk

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:48 pm
Just saying, it's the only really good part of the whole movie. It was decent, but drawn out and a little boring. Seriously, Hulk isn't even that ferocious, might as well just call the movie "Abomination"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:08 pm
nitnit
Just saying, it's the only really good part of the whole movie. It was decent, but drawn out and a little boring. Seriously, Hulk isn't even that ferocious, might as well just call the movie "Abomination"
Second.  

SHS_Smeth

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:24 pm
I also didn't find Betty Ross to be all that attractive this time around. That's just my personal taste though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:48 pm
The tony stark thing was in a bunch of magazines like a month before the movie premiered. I second the betty ross thing, and I wish they had gotten Eric Bana back for this Hulk. Although they obviously wouldn't use him again due to them trying very hard to say it is not a sequel of the first one.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:57 pm
I actually heard that he was asked to take the role again and he refused.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:05 pm
Iwa watching something (can't remember what) and I heard he was a big fan of the comics, and he has signed on to reprise his role as iron man in several sequels, and the upcoming Avengers movie, whcih you would have already guessed if you saw after the credits on Iron man (Most people did, I think)  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:14 pm
And the end of the Hulk movie, lol. The Avengers movie has been rumored for a very long time, and after Marvel announced Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Thor, antman(I think), people realized this was the perfect set up for Avengers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:43 pm
User Image
I was bored

Antman would be odd to watch anyways, and in that along would spawn trillions of movies b/c Hank Pym was like a thousand different heroes with the same power. Dumb egomaniac.
So I got this D: User Image

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:31 am
A Thore was announced? eek

I've never been a fan of Edward Norton. The only movie I liked him in was Fight Club, and even that acting was not spectacular.

EDIT: I lied. I forgot he was in American History X.
/curbsmash  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:39 am
User Image
I was bored

Oddly I feel that Pokemon needs to be more of a Tactical espionage action game.
So I got this D: User Image

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:47 am
I agree  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:33 pm
I didn't see the movie Hulk yet. I wonder how the Avengers is going to turn out.  

paleHorse91

Movies / Music / TV / Other Media

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff