Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Friendship of Love (nin bakamaru come here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:52 pm
"Well," She smirked. "I'll have you know that I've improved my........omelet making skills. So if we entered a contest now.............we'd win." Jessica remembered cooking for all of her roommates who begged for her omelets. "We, or I, could make them if you want." She added.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:16 pm
Neil laughed, He had almost forgotten what a good cook she was. It was one of the many things about Jessica that he loved dearly. She was so feminine and such a tomboy at the same time. He wanted nothing more than to cook as a couple, but knowing his luck he'd end up setting the place on fire.

"I'd burn down the house trying to boil water, I'll hel if you need it though." he remarked casually.

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:58 pm
Jessica laughed remembering the last time they had cooked together. Neil almost did burn the house down. "No, I think I'll just make them. You just sit there and look pretty.......I mean handsome." She giggled and began to make the omelets. When she was done, she placed a plate in front of Neil and another one in front of herself. "Cheese only right?" She asked remembering his usual.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:59 pm
Neil sighed, "After all this time, you know me too well."

He hungrily dug into his omlette, he had to keep himself from screaming due to the fact that it was steaming hot. But it was still delicious, the fact that Jessica made it was all that mattered.

"Hmmm." he said with food in his mouth before he swallowed, "I wonder where we're going first, France or Spain? Speaking of which, we still have another day before we leave, I can't wait!"

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:39 pm
Jessica groaned. "Don't remind me." She looked at his shocked expression. "No, it's not that. It's just that we still have to pack. And when we pack that means that we have to go our separate ways for a few hours. I know it's just for a few hours but I don't want to leave you." She whined and continued to eat her omelet. Jessica giggled as he dug into his omelet.

As if it was her own house, Jessica grabbed a cup and poured him a glass of orange juice. Once again, he gave her a curious look. "It's too cool down your tongue, silly. Did you forget it was hot?" She chuckled. "But I'm totally stoked about the trip. I'd choose going to Europe with you any day. As for the location, who cares as long as we go. How long are we going to be gone again?"

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff