Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lion_8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_Caesar001

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:32 am
-Me-
Name: Jack
Sex: Male
Bio: Heh where to start eh? Well I like both the mons (digi and poke) and played enough of the games to know my way around the battle field. Im a die hard Transformers fan and with the new movie that came out plus the making of Trans. II you can bet my geeky-ness with emerge sooner or later. Other then my random geek outburst I pretty normal dood. My Fav bands are Bad Religion, Foo Fighters, Audio Slave (when they were together) and much more. I draw stuff too, check out my art thread every once in a while, alright

-Tamer-
Name:Wilder
Appearance:Gatta love that smile
Sex: Dude
Bios: Wilder is you typical not so typical guy with a high powered monster tagging along. Perhaps typical is'nt the right word... At any rate, Wilder is a pretty laid back type of guy with a slight over attention for women and Pagumon is starting to pick up that quality fairly quick. How he ended up in the digital world it a bit of a mystery but..."Im here now so lets make the best of it!" Life before the Digital World what drab and as dull as can be. This new refreshing change of pace is a welcome to the fiery hearted adventurer type and suites Wilder better then he could ever imagine. Wilder love to work his charms whenever possible, whether it lands him in trouble or not. He aims to please, anything less... is Pagumon's fault >.>;

o.o?... eh!!? Take that back you!!
*Pagumon bites Wilder*

GAH! GET IT!! OFF GET IT OFF!! DX *flails*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:35 am

Digimon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Pagumon-
In Training Digimon
Attacks: Bubble Blow - Shoots bubble-like substances from its mouth
Bio: Slowly but surely Pagumon is becoming more and more like his tamer, Wilder. In his past he was much like his brothers and sister Pagumon; mischievous, cynical and rather mean spirited. While still semi mischivous, this Pagumon has found a level of trust and love for his new tamer. Pagumon's abilities include using his ears to fly about at low altitudes and a rather nasty bite. Pagumon favorite activity involves useing his height to look up the skirts of unsuspecting females and bragging to Wilder about it. This little mon has a pretty short fuse and had not problems showing it to even the most powerful of digimon.  

Dragon_Caesar001

Dragon_Caesar001

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:38 am
Newest Arts:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:43 am
4 reservation required  

Dragon_Caesar001

Dragon_Caesar001

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:44 am
5 for suit and tie only (me woo)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:04 am
Hi Lion and Pagumon. I'm Lexxie and these are my digimon Flamedramon and Garurumon. Just thought we'd stop by and say welcome to the guild.

Flamedramon: Hey dude. Have fun and Transformers rocks!  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Overlord9611

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:38 pm
lol i replied to you in my thread ^^ anywho greetings fellow pagumon trainer.

oh and i love that image in your newest arts  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:12 am
Pagumon Oh oh! She has a skirt!! *flaps ear wings excited like*

... >.> down boy *grabs pagumon* Eh heh heh sweatdrop Dont mind him he's got no hobbies. Thanks for the welcome party 3nodding  

Dragon_Caesar001

Overlord9611

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:30 am
Party? what party? i am jus there to collect member ship fees :p ((JUST KIDDING))

"BROTHER!" Pagumon tackles other pagumon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:32 am
HA you are so totally pwned! *point at my pagumon and laugh*

*squirms free* HA thats what you think! Brother of mines attack the villain!! *flies at Wilder*  

Dragon_Caesar001

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:06 pm
"Dynamic entry! That's just about enough! Pagumon, brothers are supposed to love each other, not fight. WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU TWO?!"
Nagato punches both the pagumon, then hugs them in a group hug.
"You're such great people..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:55 am
"Wow what just happened?"

I think i was violated by an anime character with a catch phrase"

"Speaking of which i have to get me one of those"  

Dragon_Caesar001

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:44 am
I want a catch phrase too. I didn't know they were making a second Transformers movie. That's amazing!!! I love it!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games