Cullens house
  Their meadow
  Alaska
  Some where amazing
  No idea
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:31 pm
Florida. Or Arizona. Edward knows that Bella loves the Sun.

Yeah...it's another crazy theory.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:11 am
Maybe he'll take her to see the Volturi.  

couturerocks

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:04 pm
This is my not so well thought out theory =D

I think that Edward will like..buy an Island, just for their honeymoon...so that Edward can be in the sun along with Bella and not have to hide, you know? Cause it wouldn't be a very nice honeymoon if Bella (who gets cold really easily) spends her honeymoon in the freezing cold.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:28 am
Antarctica possibly? Maybe he'll change her into a vampire first.  

xxcelestialstarxx

eszwaq

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:45 pm
i would have to say some were where there isn't alot of sunlight.
so most likely alaska yu first. jus kidding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:41 am
On the Twilight Lexicon, it says that Edward still owns the house that his parents left him.

He'll probably take her there cause it's another 'hand-me-down.' Thus fitting it in the not spending a dime theme he takes when it comes to Bella.

Knowing Bella, she would probably want to turn into a vampire at the Cullen house where she will be ith everyone.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Madilicious1995

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:47 pm
i think the honeymoon will have to be postponed becuase the honeymoon that everyone thinks theyre having will really be three days of agonizing pain for bella( changing process) whee 3nodding ...theyll probably change her at the house ( cullens) after the wedding....then theyll go wherever as long as they can be alone and not have to hide...although if theyre both vampires theyll be able to hide together which im sure neither one would mind  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:53 pm
my money's on alaska because if you've noticed on Stephenie meyer's website, you see quotes from Tanya. so possible hints there.  

Evelyn598

Madilicious1995

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:52 pm
yeah your right.....maybe theyll go.....or maybe edward just needed to visit or something...idk! only 2 days 1 hour and 8 minutes till we find out! IM SO EXCITED! mrgreen exclaim blaugh rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:05 pm
crazy4books
I think that depends on whether he changes her first or takes her on the honeymoon first.

No, if they actually get married *please let them get married* then they will have the honeymoon before he changes her, because of Bella's one condition, the main purpose of a honeymoon.

Oh my god, didn't you guys laugh in the first chapter where Charlie just cracks up? I was sitting in the book store laughing my head off. LMAO...  

MusicGNote

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:05 pm
I'm with Evelyn598.

I think that Edward and Bella are going to Alaska, encounter Tanya, and hell is going to break loose.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:22 pm
I think it will be on and island that one of them owns in the middle of no where.  

heartbroken_emogirlo8

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:05 pm
I still think either Alaska or Antarctica maybe even Hawaii would be nice. :] I was asking my friend the same question and we thought also the Bermuda Triangle. We were just joking, of course. [Not serious about the last one] sweatdrop rofl smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:17 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx
On the Twilight Lexicon, it says that Edward still owns the house that his parents left him.

He'll probably take her there cause it's another 'hand-me-down.' Thus fitting it in the not spending a dime theme he takes when it comes to Bella.

Knowing Bella, she would probably want to turn into a vampire at the Cullen house where she will be ith everyone.

That makes sense!  

MyLittleDecoy16

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:36 pm
I honestly have no idea!!! BUT I CAN'T WAIT!!!  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff