Especially that hillbilly guy.
I still don't understand what he says. xd

Me either, lmao.

Prismatic Beat

Kawaii Bachelorette

Symphonic Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:20 pm
That was brilliant!
Not needing to know how to spell on YouTube is so true. My head hurts sometimes by reading the comments that people leave, eugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:24 pm
Symphonic Fairytale
That was brilliant!
Not needing to know how to spell on YouTube is so true. My head hurts sometimes by reading the comments that people leave, eugh.
It's even more annoying when you get someone commenting on your own comment and you can't understand what they said. xd  

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

Symphonic Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:25 pm
Wormmon
Symphonic Fairytale
That was brilliant!
It's even more annoying when you get someone commenting on your own comment and you can't understand what they said. xd

Yeah! Which is pretty much why I don't leave comments on YouTube. xD I'm afraid someone is going to leave me one, and I'll have to sit there for a half hour trying to decode what the heck they were trying to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:26 pm
Symphonic Fairytale
Wormmon
Symphonic Fairytale
That was brilliant!

Yeah! Which is pretty much why I don't leave comments on YouTube. xD I'm afraid someone is going to leave me one, and I'll have to sit there for a half hour trying to decode what the heck they were trying to say.
If I ever get one of those I just put, "lol wut?" as my reply. XD  

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

Symphonic Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:28 pm
Wormmon
Symphonic Fairytale
Wormmon
Symphonic Fairytale
That was brilliant!

Do they actually reply back? Because if they do, I wouldn't be surprised if they put the EXACT same thing down as they did previously. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:30 pm
Symphonic Fairytale
Wormmon
Symphonic Fairytale
Wormmon
Symphonic Fairytale
That was brilliant!

Do they actually reply back? Because if they do, I wouldn't be surprised if they put the EXACT same thing down as they did previously. rofl
So far, I haven't received any replies to that. xd  

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

Symphonic Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:33 pm
Wormmon
Symphonic Fairytale
Wormmon
Symphonic Fairytale
Wormmon
Symphonic Fairytale
That was brilliant!

So far, I haven't received any replies to that. xd

Oh good, they hopefully don't want to make fools of themselves again. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:39 pm
New member x]

On youtube, my personal favorites are:

Charlie the unicorn
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus

Smosh
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oCd_i7wW87Q

xD
Funneh stuff.

Claarity

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:39 pm
I love Smosh. <3

Oh god. I finally got myself to watch the second video of Charlie the Unicorn earlier today. xd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:58 pm
Haha, Smosh is great. 'CRACK. IS. WACK.'
I've never seen Charlie The Unicorn before, but...wow. Talk about beyond messed up. xD  

Symphonic Fairytale

Claarity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:51 pm
I know, right.
And the second part is uber funny as well.
x3

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff