Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
CardCaptor Reloaded....//

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:48 pm
User Image

Well, to discuss ideas for an rp and such. WHY didn't I think of using Yue as Rei's image?! -headdesk-

Here's a few
= Alternate Universe at the start/middle of season one where there are other cardcaptors vying for the clow cards and to be card master
= Start of second second with Eriol's entrance, possibly with card-kidnappers, conversion of clow cards to sakura cards.
= End of both seasons with external threats such as other magicians etc
= Grown-up characters a few years down the road, in middle or high school?
= Visits from characters in the other Clamp universe...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:36 pm
hmm i would go with a few years down the road, teenagers. hmmm maybe dark cards can appear causing mayhem....  

misha soupness
Captain

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:32 pm
Hmmm so something like 6-8 years after Sakura first unleashed the clow cards by accident. Tomoyo still attends highschool with Sakura and has set up her own online cosplay shop. I'm not sure what would have happened to SyaoRan and MeiLing, perhaps they might have gone different paths or for some magical training to inherit their clan's teachings. Eriol, Kaho and Eriol's guardians are in England (for now). -pause- Hmm what to do with Touya and Yukito? Perhaps they've finished college and trying to set up a business or they work together?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:39 pm
hmm well Touya cooks really good so they could run a ramen business together...like ramen shop. That way Yukito could do his usual spoiling.  

misha soupness
Captain

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:45 pm
Haha... a food business does suit them. Or maybe even a cosplay cafe in conjunction with Tomoyo's interests. Is there any character you have in mind to play or a made-up?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:47 pm
I was actually thinking of giving Yukito a try or I can be Meiling. My decision is really between those two.  

misha soupness
Captain

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:01 am
I'll probably still be awake in four hours...

I might play the dark cards for a bit.

In other rps Ray has a deck, although its more of a collection where he uses blood and bondage magic to seal living creatures into the forms of a card. He's not totally dark however, and he's got a herd of sheep and caribou cards as well... which tend to swarm around his mansion if they're being chased by another card which was once a predatory animal. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:38 am
well i'm awake and plans were canceled, think i shall make a post before going to bed.  

misha soupness
Captain

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:35 am
ooooo cosplay cafe...lovely idea, Yukito could be a bunny xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:54 am
Aww...a CCS roleplay might start! How fun =D!

Well I think I'm actually going to agree with Misha (its a shocker I know) but I like the idea of a fews years later.

Ooo...I'm so excited ^^

Dreeka
Vice Captain

OOC Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas