Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Card Battling Games
Pokemon Trading Card Game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami_Princess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:34 pm
Pokemon Trading Card Game, does anybody even do that anymore? I'd like to but it kinda seems that it might be a little dead. What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:20 pm
If you want a place to consistently find battles, your best bet would be to find a League near you. More info on that here.

I've been thinking about getting back into the game, but I have no idea how to fit League meets into my schedule.  

darkslasherX
Crew

wanted by the fbi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:05 pm
me and my friends play  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:05 pm
The last time I played a game was a few months ago, but I still have my deck assembled in case I happen to run into a surprise match.

It's mainly a electric/water deck; I have Raichu and Zapdos in it, but Gyrados usually ends up being the master. He can usually take out about four opponents before he finally goes down. domokun  

Chernabog Is My Homeboy

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:21 pm
I had the most badass gen 1 fire/water deck.

IT HAD SHINY CHARIZARD IN IT!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:42 pm
nitnit
I had the most badass gen 1 fire/water deck.

IT HAD SHINY CHARIZARD IN IT!!!

He was powerful, but he takes so much energy. Using his attack burned 4 energy with each blast.

It's the same problem as with other power cards like Blaine's Arcanine or Base Set Zapdos.  

Chernabog Is My Homeboy

purrfectwerecat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:38 pm
I have a ton of decks that keep ready even though I hardly have anyone to play against. I'd like to be able to battle people even if I lost but I just have no way to go anywhere to do so
xp gonk  
Card Battling Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff