Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Clickables and Creatures
Dragon Cave updates (New poll & post, 11-18-2008) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonCave Shop now open. Are you going to buy something? (see post on page 5)
  I betcha! Gots to get me an EggSpam hoodie! :D
  Nah. Don't think so.
  Yes! No? Maybe...
View Results

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:10 am
I've gone to the cave. All sorts of dragons and eggs are there, including Summer Dragons. Click "refresh" and all the dragons change. I've had a friend who's 2 Summers disappeared from her scroll. Wondering if anyone else is "missing" dragons from their scrolls? Every dragon in that cave is clickable, and the ones I clicked NEED love. I don't know what's up with thing, but it's interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:13 am
OMG! TJ's gone commercial! Check this out!

User Image

Now you get DC shirts, hoodies, mugs, posters, journals. I wonder if Cafepress is the marketing agent? If so, they are making a hefty commission on the sales... 80%!?!  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:09 am
Cafepress is the URL when you click on one of the items. I saw that yesterday and one of eek then did rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:54 pm
Willa-Wisp
Hey, ladies!

Wanted to pass this along to you to let you know what I found while going through the Keep's Incubator this afternoon.

As you all know the "permission to walk" issue has been a hot topic in the Dragon Cave for a while now. It even prompted changes in the account settings to include an "Accept aid from others" box, allowing anyone permission to help a user's eggs and hatchlings.

Here's what I found today which I've NEVER seen before ...

User Image

I'm not sure why this statement has suddenly appeared but, in light of what TJ's done in the past, I don't want anyone's scroll unnecessarily burned for walking any dragons without permission. My guild's mods and I are currently going through our Incubator to notify those members affected and to get this statement changed ASAP. For members of my guild who aren't certain how to change their account settings, this is what I'm sending them. You'll have to change the wording on the instructions on the very bottom to be pertinent to your guild...

User Image

Just a little FYI to help keep my and all my friends' backsides covered.

Take care all!
biggrin

This PM was sent by Willa last night that involves a very important New Rule to the DragCave. TJ has implemented this Reminder message on Wed, June 10th and according to the New Rules, we are not technically supposed to walk Eggs and Hatchlings without (The Owner of this Egg/Hatchling accepts aid from others) statement on the Dragon's Info Page. We know that when you gave us your scrolls and babies to put into the Incubators that you have given us your permission to help your Eggs/hatchlings, but other people who see our walking posts with dragons who don't have the permission to walk statements might think we are walking them without permission and just might report us. In light of this new Issue, it is very Important for members to make sure [The owner is accepting aid from others] box is checked off on the accounts settings page. We certainly do not want anyone's scrolls burned as a result of helping innocent babies grow up strong and healthy.  

Kimmiora
Crew

Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas