Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Am I the only one who cried when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilightcullenlvr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:16 pm
i cried too...and I was sobbing in chapter 3 of 'New Moon'. if you don't know what part that is, I feel sorry for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:44 pm
i was crying so much in that book!!! its sad!  

Moonlit Scythe

5thmarauder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:53 pm
i cried a bit during New Moon. Mostly when Edward left and then when they went to save him. Mostly though i wasn't crying while Edward was gone. i did when he verry first left but then i got realy pissed off. i was upset and then i got to the part where sam finds her in the woods and i was like "damn it Edward. why the heck did you leave her" i threw my book at the door. (then promptly ran to it and picked it up and repeated how sorry i was for throwing it over and over. yeah i know, so crazy that i talk to a book. lol) it's one of those things where like you read the book and you cant help but get sucked into it becouse Bella is realy easy to relate to, so when Edward left i was realy mad at him for hurting her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:14 am
-DanceHallDrugg
I have to admit, I cry too much during these books, but I was wondering if anyone else cried at the part when Bella heard Edward's voice say "Be Happy" when she was with Jacob?

Correct me if that wasn't what happened... my memory is a little bad.. sweatdrop
But it was something along those lines..
I cried at everything...there I made it easy for you DX  

Solar window02

AprilEdward

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:32 am
i cried
-a lot lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:49 pm
New Moon = nonstop cry fest for me, until Edward came back, i have a hard time reading the book, something very similar happened to me with my husband before we got married, very very hard for me to read.  

Polyhymnia

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

eszwaq

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:58 pm
well i almost started crying on that part. but i mostly cried through out all of new moon. sweatdrop crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:54 pm
I cried a heck of alot. When Bella heard voices... If I think about it, I'll cry again. But, yes, I cried alot. And during that parts.  

XxDeathNoteAlchemistxX

MiseryBledMe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:46 pm
no but i cried alot when edward left... I'm so glad he's back!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:15 pm
i wanted to cry so hard when edward left bella in the woods. and then she got attached to jacob and doing the near death stunts just to hear his voice AND when he saw her drown and wanted to comitt suicide.... crying  

iAMrandom7

Tea Room Terror

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:57 pm
Most of New Moon made me sad, but especially that part. I never really cried though. Poor Bella, she didn't even know what happy was anymore! Another part that made me really sad was when Bella found the meadow and practically collapsed from all the very painful memories. And than Laurent came.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:15 pm
For the whole damn book of new moon I cried.
So depressing..

GILLIAN JIGSAW

Wheezing Smoker

9,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

La Beaute

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:33 pm
Sort of a little. It was sad though. =(  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2