Tanimeso
Crew

Aged Smoker

4,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:51 pm
Keep a close eye on you Gold here wary traveler, you might find it lighter when you leave then when you first came in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:29 am
Traveling through the crowds was an easy task on the market streets for Kazei. His black trench coat flapping behind him as he moved swiftly about, to the crowd he was probably nothing but just another shady dealer. "Smart move. That little metal pounder hid himself within the amongst the crowds of people here. A perfect place to lose yourself in. The activity here was so constant and continuous throughout day and night, that it seemed as though time never progressed. Every day held new surprises here with each oncoming traveler. Kazei slowly walked behind three drunk men that entered Roughshot's Bazaar. "Now where could he be hiding. Any average man with a conscious that did what he did a long time ago would have to end up hear. Kazei pulled up a stool to the bar and signaled the bartender to assist him. "Excuse me. In the last thirty minutes, how many bartenders passed through here lately. I would like to know what they looked like as well."  

Kazei Hitari
Captain

Tanimeso
Crew

Aged Smoker

4,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:39 am
The Bartender mumbled to himself, not really noticing the strangers signal. He was more occupied with the fact t hat he had to already repair his little bar several times over and all for just one person! By this point he was already talking aloud "If it weren't for that old drunk of a b*****d, I would be rich! but oh no, every damned night he comes in, drinks ma' bar clean then breaks everything for no reason! BAH! If he didn't pay as well as he did, I would Tos...I would pay someone else to toss his a**!" The Bartender didn't really care who looked at him, He was stressed enough as it was as he poured over books for buying new materials and ordering more liqueur to fill his shelves.

Clear across town though slept old Adrias. He had come here several years ago and made this his new little home. Building a small little home for himself out of the scrap materials he could find through out the area, he set up a small metalworking shop. Not that he ever opens it. Since the day that he came here, he was never known to make anything in any form aside from what he needed for his home. Ever since, all he ever did was lurk from bar to bar, only to drink himself into a stupor then tear the whole place apart. Metalworking? HA! Crafting? Forget it! This old craftsmen would sooner beat the s**t out of you then help you make anything. He refuses even the highest payments to the most refined and adored. Old Adrias now continues to sleep, his hammer never too far away from his reach, though the same could be said for the mountain of alcohol jugs piling up next to his bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:51 pm
(Hmm, what are the chances that its that guy is the one he's talking about. It wouldn't hurt to ask a little harder this time.) "So you're going to ignore me eh." With that Kazei leaped over the bar and walked over to the bartender and leaned back against the counter. With one swipe, what was left of the bottles were sent clanking and shattering to the floor. Another swipe, another, and another. From the finest black wines to bitterest of beers, all sent to the seeping into the drainage. Kazei then grabbed a bottle of milk and then raised drunk it half way and then dropped it to the floor as well. "Now that I've caught your attention, I need your help old grump. That drunk that you went into a rampage over, I need to know where he is." He said swinging his hands behind his head waiting for the man's reply. Kazei knew that the old man would obviously blow a stout for wrecking the back of his bar, but end the all it was how he entertained his self. Always trying to see something pop off and dealing with the consequences of it later.  

Kazei Hitari
Captain

Tanimeso
Crew

Aged Smoker

4,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:59 pm
"Boy...nothing is cheap in this town. That liqueur, the milk, the bottles themselves. None of that is cheap. I didn't appreciate it...and neither did that" The Bartender motioned towards the crowd that were peacefully drinking ain't peaceful no more. From high ranking thugs to low gutter scum trash, they were all standing up now, all brandishing all sorts of various weapons. "Now then, you can pay with money to replace what you took, or you can pay with your body and possibly your life. No one here gets off for free." And with that, the old bar tender kicked a lever underneath his bar, causing the row of boards that Kazei was standing on to spring up, launching him towards the crowd of thugs, eagerly awaiting to tear into him like sharks in a frenzy. "Remember kid, nothing is cheap. Enjoy"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:10 pm
In the bazaar, the old bartender was at it again. It had to be no other than Adrias. Always wiping his liquor bar out clean every time, it never failed. Kira couldn't help but to notice the new traveler that came. "Oowee, I guess I'll have to count the spoils later. I've found me a new victim." Suddenly went into a state of aww and then into a burst of laughter at the sight of the bartender's expensive liquor now hitting the floor. "You crazy old man, don't you ever always at it and now look where its gotten you." She said picking at the old man.

Akira Hinata

Kazei Hitari
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:04 pm
The boards now springing up with a force that sent Kazei flying into the crowd of thugs. One by one the thugs would grab him from each side holding him down while the others approached slowly breathing heavily. "Dang old man, you have to be so hard headed don't you." The first punch to the Kazei's gut, triggered an endless assault of kicks and punches from each side by the rest thugs. Kazei now crouching on the floor with the weight of all the thugs each jumping on top of him reached for the nearest piece of object that he could find on the floor. One unbroken beer mug that laid on the floor. Kazei then head butted the thug that held onto his left arm and then broke the mug on top of the right thug's head, sending them running and stumbling into a fit of rage, followed by an endless echo shattering beer bottes in the bar. Everyone in the bar was now fighting. Some had been waiting for something to pop off in the bar, some had grudges against one another, and others did it just for the hell of the bar fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:37 pm
Soon Kira would find herself surrounded by three thugs. The alcohol that lingered off of their breath reached her before they even got to her. Drawing her twin blades, Kira then dashed pass the the thugs, leaving two diagonal lines of light crossing the thugs sides in which the blades had sliced. However, she was caught by surprise when the third thug tackled her to the ground followed by three more that showed up behind him. "Erghh.." Groping around for her blade, she reached for her second blade and pierced the man's side which sent him into a raging fit. Once the second thug was out of the way, she kicked the first in the face and then sprung back to her feet at once. "Old man, you just don't know what you've gotten yourself into!!" She said as she dwarted forward and leaped over the bar until she was looming above the bartender. "Its time you pay your dues for all of this." This was the perfect time for loot, and Kira was going to start by emptying the man's munny drawer for the bar.  

Akira Hinata

Zihl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:01 pm
Zarx stood in the bar's doorway, as the flourish of punches, anger and broken glass flew about the room. Zarx said to himself, I get pick pocketed by an amateur and my favorite bar is going down in flames. Heh, this place never changes. Zarx walked hastily around the back of the bar, noticing the girl who "bumped" into him at the rail station. Zarx lifted his leg slowly as he laughed and kicked the money drawer shut with a loud BANG, and as he lay pressure into the drawer of money crushing it shut into the side of the bar, his knee steadily bending. Zarx leaned forward he snatched his earnings back from the young girls side and said "Next time you steal don't make it so obvious. You look like a child stealing from a candy shoppe." Zarx then gripped the bag tightly in his hand as to make sure it stayed in his possession. "Oh and to the hooded fellow, the man you are looking for is Adrias. He lives on the eastern side of town, in a shanty of rubbish and craps. Keep in mind this blacksmith does not take kindly to strangers." In that instant, Zarx tipped his fingers as he would a hat a top his head, and vanished into the crowd towards Adrias's shop eastward among the parched floors of the town.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:30 pm
Sage was laughing it up as he seen bottles being thrown at which he also threw while sitting on a beam. Sage was in search of amusement and it seemed while he walked in to get a drink and wondering to asking himself y r they fighting anyways.  

Sage_keywing
Crew

Kazei Hitari
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:55 pm
Glancing at the boy, Kazei sensed a great aura of darkness that emanated and swirled around his body. "Suddenly things have gotten a little more interesting around here. At least more interesting around here." Kazei then popped the bottles of glass on the remaining thugs' heads sending them crashing to the floor and then moved out towards the door before more of them came to the bar. The problem wasn't actually being attacked by the thugs, the real problem at hand was not to draw too munch attention and avoid using unnecessary actions. Before leaving he stopped to look back at the old man, tossing him the last of his pocket munny that was left. "There old man, now you might wanna call off your punks before I pry your head into that liquor shelf behind you." Brutal indeed, however Kazei didn't have the slightest care in the world for the towns people right now. The only thing he was interested in was the boy who gave him the insight info on the metal pounder. With that, he exited the bazaar and set out on main street towards the eastern side of town behind Zarx.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:29 am
Adrias yawned and stretched in his dilapidated bed. His body hanging over all sides of the undersized furniture, though that never really stopped him from crashing on it anyway for a long days sleep. "One day, I really need to build....Na, that means work" Slowly Adrias rose up, stretching his long body out in all directions before heading up into the shop area of his little home. Slowly he looked around, everything out of place, half finished projects, some not even half. It was a miracle to say the least when Adrias is able to finish a project in any form. While yes, he has had some success in the past. A large circular shield, a average looking metal spear, and a few other random weapons that have no physically redeeming qualities. He then just scratched the top of his head while just grinning to himself, "Another long hot day it seems" He then just sat back on a stool, leaning back up against a wall. He then gave his shambles of a shop a look before closing his eyes and settles in for a good long nap.  

Tanimeso
Crew

Aged Smoker

4,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Zihl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:48 am
Zarx came strolling slowly up the dusty road to the small shack, painted in rust and erosion. Zarx was eating a fresh red juicy apple, he had relieved from a wealthy mans, fruit collection, sayin to himself "Ahh" as he took another bite "Patron Nelson doesn't get these too often, I'm glad he's so generous, sure is a rarity." Zarx noticed the strange man who had followed him from the bar fight. Zarx darted his way through the dead branches of the withered tree to the top, which loomed over Adria's small ensemble of tin scraps. Zarx squatted down slowly, as he watched this mysterious figure enclose upon the streets end, and said to himself "What does this newcomer want with me?" Zarx put his mask on that sat snuggly in his waistband. He put his finger under his mask and placed them onto his lips and made a sharp whistle, as some black market "negotiators" strolled out from behind small buildings. As the four men walked up to the stranger, one lets out a inquiry. "So Two, should I notify one of this situation?" The masked Zarx look at the man and said, "No! He will be notified of this situation soon enough. Now ask this man politely to what he wants of me." The four thugs then walked spread out with the first one directly in from of the stranger. "You there." Said the first man, "Whats is your business here? This is the first and last time I ask you." The street thug then cracked his knuckles as he slowly stepped towards the stranger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:20 pm
Sage put on his i-pod and walked the door. " Mystic Hertiage ?" He wanted to see the keybearer for the first time.  

Sage_keywing
Crew

Sairok Desert

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces