Reply Naruto Guild
Make your own jutsu.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deaths Krow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:14 pm
So here's how it is, describe a jutsu, and rank it, e through s. stop, then a, b, c, d, e.

Example.
Fuuinrasenshuriken. S.
Raikiri. A
Air bullet B
katon hosenka C
and kawarimi E

My first one is: Kafuuton-katatsumaki no jutsu. Kafuu, is fire wind. tatsu is dragon. Maki is spiral, so katatsumaki is spiraling fire dragon. It's a fuuton tornado and to fire dragon spin around it. It's an enormous jutsu, that takes up so much chakra that unless you're Naruto or Kisame it's not worth it to use it on a group smaller than 50. So it would have worked nicely against Gatou's mercs.

It's S cause attempting to use it without proper chakra reserves could kill you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:38 pm
Wow. . . too many to list. I suppose I'll say some.

Kuchiyose: Four masters of dead, B rank, summons the gods of death Hades, Anubis, Shinigami, and Reaper, as in the grim reaper. Hades is magic based, Shinigami is stealth based, Reaper is fighting based, and Anubis is balanced.  

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Kamia Kimura

Familiar Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:59 pm
ano... i'm not really sure how to rank it sweatdrop ... so i guess who ever wants to could rank it for me? confused well... it's called Chibi-no-Jutsu and the person that uses it shall turn chibi in which all other attacks against them are defected... it's kinda like a super defence shield and it looks cute... the only bad thing about it is that you cant send any attack other than taijutsu... whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:24 am
Name: Absolute Zero, Zero for short ( i don't know the japanese for it sweatdrop ...yet)
Class:A
Sighs: Uma, Tora, Tastu, Mi, Inu, Saru, U
Element: Ice
Description sad yeah it'll seem cliche) user focuses chakra in palm and infuses it with ice and snow- the result should be an orb of rotating ice energy that when thrust into a target, freezes the entry point and fires mutliple large icicles like spears into the target

no0bie i know but, I did think of it before i watched Naruto- i just modified it to fit the series sweatdrop  

Kihrin Sohn

Deaths Krow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:23 pm
Okay, I say chibi is an S rnak jutsu just cause it's cool and cute.

I like subzero, it's awsome. People lets make some more.

My next entry is...

The blood cresent jutsu, AKA ketsuekitsuchi no jutsu. Literally blood moon.

It's a B rank jutsu. The user makes a cresent or their own blood and throws it, the cresent will rocket back and forth at high speeds out of the users control and not only is the opponent hard pressed to dodge, so is the user, and you can't rely on sight, you need to hear it and feel it through the air currents to know where it's coming from.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:34 am
i'll keep this going if no one else will (sorry my japanese is horrible without my little dictionary by my side)

name: Kamiarashi no Jutsu---(God Storm)
class: A
description: shinobi summons a monsterous hurricane (about 3,000 miles wide) to destroy basically everything period since it can travel on land for a long period of time - but cannot be summoned unless there is a massive body of water nearby
signs: umi,tora,tatsu,mi,tora,ushi,saru,u,i,hitsugi,tatsu,uma,tori,ne,hitsugi  

Kihrin Sohn

Deaths Krow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:02 am
Dude above, that's an s rank cause if you tried it with not enough chakra then you'd die.

So now I'll make a seal.

Kashine no fuuin.

It's a seal that you place on someone that when you release your chakra in causes them to fee like they are on fire. It also constantly rebuilds their nerves system so that they will continue to feel the pain, if you pump enough chakra into it then the person with the seal with burst into flames. It's almost as simple as the 5 pronged seal, but it's only three using your thumb pointer and middle finger.

It's an A rank jutsu.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:41 pm
I got a million of em, Ive done tons of Naruto RPing. From my RP days as a master of longrange fire ninjutsu and fire hybrid hand to hand and sword-man-ship with a couple surprise genjutsu's with proverbial dark side.

:name
:rank
:description
:stlye

:Burning Soul Jutsu
:A
:Causes the victim to be under the impression that their flesh is catching fire from the inside out.
:Fire Genjutsu

:Self-destruction jutsu
biggrin
:Creates a clone which in turn, explodes
:Fire

:Whisper of the Inner Demon
:A
:Causes the body to go into overdrive, creating enough chakra to rupture every chakra point on the body (Ouch).
:Blood

:"Toki" Special (RP name)
:S (F*ck it up and you blow yourself to hell)
sad used with Whisper of the Inner Demon)Focuses all available chakra into one hand for an all or nothing finisher (aka, dragonslayers jab)

:Consumption Jutsu
:S
sad must be used in the presents of abundant blood, whether of dead allys, enemies, or with Whisper of the Inner Demon). Infuses blood with chakra, forming a thin shell of blood over the body, Resistant to Nin and Taijutsus. Can warp the body by breaking bones and forming of what he pictures as the inner demon growing with more blood. Short time limit, when it eventually fails all of the blood falls from the body in a large pool.
:Blood

:Magma Note
biggrin
:A paper note that bursts into napalm.
:Ninja tool

:Falling Star Jutsu
:B
:While in the air, wraps the enemy in chains lined with magma notes. Then pulls the enemy in a hidden lotus style catching the whole mess on fire. After breaking off they crash into the ground in a lasting fire.
:Aeirial Fire Tiajutsu

:Flash Burst Jutsu
biggrin
:A quick short range burst of hot air. (Accidently discovered by sneezing =P)

biggrin ragons Breath
:B
:A fire breathing technique that doesent so much as burn as incinerate with high velocity flames. Uses much more chakra than other fire breath jutsu's.

IF you want the rest just say, im kinda too lazy to post the rest, or even to post the hand signs. ninja  

Apocalyptic Meteor

Apocalyptic Meteor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:42 pm
lol all the " biggrin " turned into smilys  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:43 pm
and by biggrin I mean a colon followed by a capital D  

Apocalyptic Meteor

Deaths Krow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:54 am
Here is my next entry.

I'm putting three here.

First up.

Name: Kindoton: Ryugan no jutsu. Kin, gold. Do, earth. Ryu, Dragon. Gan, orb.
What dis t'ing does: It summons a dragon made of dirt that is as heacy as if it were solid gold, and the dragon spirals into an orb shape around the target and then collapses.

Kagekiri no jutsu.
rank B
this one is fun because it's a two part gen and nin jutsu, it makes the opponent see nothing but shadow, and hear everything from every direction. Then a blade of shadow forms along the users arm, and they can cut their opponents shadow form their body, AKA killing their soul.

And this is my favorite.

Gurasujin no jutsu. jin is person
rank S
blood line jutsu, only the gurasute clan can use it, gurasu is glass and te is hand. The clan can use glass in a combination of how gaara controls sand and haku uses ice, the glass is also in a sense alive because it takes the form a familiar withe each person depending on their personality. The glass is like anything the user wants it to be and they can call upon more of it as they please.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:22 pm
Name: Water Constriction Jutsu
Style: Water
Description: A brilliant way to start this jutsu, though not required, is to get water soaked into their shirt. Then, the water will surround their body and condense to the point it works like a rope and is very similar to the immobility abilities of the water prison. It can squeeze them to death, leave them there to die, or just work as a binding ability to keep them from getting away.

Name: Makika shuriken
Style: Fire
Description, Fire takes the form of a large shuriken that basically looks like the Fuurasen shuriken, except it's fire. It spin in the person's hand at such a speed it looks like a complete disk, not a shuriken. There is also wind inside the fire, that takes the form of wind blades inside the blades of the shuriken.  

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Deaths Krow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:57 pm
A rank

Mizukaton Mizukaryudan no Jutsu.

water fire release, water fire dragon bullet.

Makes a steam dragon that peals the skin off any living thing it hits.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:00 pm
i have a crazy justu to beat 64 palms.

Sexual Harassment Charge-no-jutsu

i'd like to see neji get around that.  

Blizzard snowstorm

swagg9235

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:37 pm
I got a good 1

Name:Inferno split cannon jutsu
Description:I shot it out of my mouth like Pheonix Fire Jutsu but the bullet speads into hundreads of deadly bullet the destroy anything in its way.  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games