Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
How Embarrassing!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:17 am
Salam ..
in the name of Allah the most merciful the most comasionate.
People usually feel embarrassed when they do something wrong in front of a crowd. The embarrassment increases as the size of the crowd increase. For example, a person will feel more embarrassed if his/her faults are revealed in front of a thousand people than in front of only 10 people. Imagine how you would feel if your faults were broadcasted through the media to all the people in your country.

We are very particular in protecting our honour and dignity in this world, however, while disobeying Allah, are we mindful of the Day of Judgement when we will be standing in front of Allah in the presence of the whole humanity? Besides the ordinary people, all the prophets will be present along with all the sahabah, martyrs and pious individuals. How embarrassing it will be if they see us standing in front of Allah as sinners! Besides the whole humanity, how bad it is if we are to stand in front of Allah alone as a disobedient servant? Therefore, to avoid those major humiliations, we should avoid committing sins in this world.

may Allah make us those who don`t get embarrassed in front of Allah and his beloved prophets ( may Allah`s peace and blessings be upon them), Ameen Ya Rab Al Alameen .
Wasalam ..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:40 am
rolleyes crying  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:02 pm
Omg..you're scaring me..stop scaring mee.. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:52 pm
_rainarai_

Thats the problem with society today, Fear is used in the whole "terrorism" Idea, while everyone around the world thinks life will continue as if they will never die.

Being afraid to do a sin is better than sinning and not repenting.  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:21 am
Haydar the Truthful
_rainarai_

Thats the problem with society today, Fear is used in the whole "terrorism" Idea, while everyone around the world thinks life will continue as if they will never die.

ahh..good..! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:57 am
Haydar the Truthful
_rainarai_

3nodding yep i totally agree!
i mean the Purpose of all this is not to terrify you !! it's to remind ppl of their sins ..

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:26 am
dark__sunshin
Haydar the Truthful
_rainarai_

i mean the Purpose of all this is not to terrify you !! it's to remind ppl of their sins ..

yes i agree too... blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:38 pm
Glad we're all on the same page. 3nodding  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

XeroRyn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:31 pm
true...8 mashar everyone will be presence n our every deed in this world r view by everyone...sin n all

n that time we all be naked, thesun is about inches above out head...the sinners will fel hot n swimming in their own sweet, the good people there face will lit upn doesnt aected by the hotness  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:09 am
In the judgement day, i don't think people really would care. And anyway, 2 guys are looking at you in the left and right, and Allah knows what you are doing.

And there are maybe jinns standing beside you and looking at you eek

rofl lol Anway, i heard that the eyes would be in the hair wink

What did i learn? We are all gonna talk about all our sins, wich whill thake really long time wink  

Zaakii

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:49 am
Zaaki
In the judgement day, i don't think people really would care. And anyway, 2 guys are looking at you in the left and right, and Allah knows what you are doing.

What did i learn? We are all gonna talk about all our sins, wich whill thake really long time wink

eyes in the hair!! lol rofl

i haven't heard of it!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:42 am
tassan
dark__sunshin
Haydar the Truthful
_rainarai_

yea me to -- its a reminder -- this is why this guild is mashallah really good -- it reminds us about islam that we may sometimes dismiss or forget -- inshallah this guild will help us all abd to gain more knowledge of islam!! heart  

spottystripes

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:26 am
spottystripes
tassan
dark__sunshin
Haydar the Truthful
_rainarai_

yea me to -- its a reminder -- this is why this guild is mashallah really good -- it reminds us about islam that we may sometimes dismiss or forget -- inshallah this guild will help us all abd to gain more knowledge of islam!! heart

InshaALLAH 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:10 pm
tassan
Zaaki

eyes in the hair!! lol rofl

i haven't heard of it!!

We got eyes where the hair use to be, soo we don't have to lift our heads for those 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999billion years we are gonna look up... neutral  

Zaakii

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff