Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Why did Allah (swt) create things that are... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:19 am
squinty1989
Zaaki
squinty1989
The only thing forbidden is eating meat and chicken that is not Halal and pig meat.
and drinking alcohol.

Other then that if you are married and have children nothing else is wrong smile
Nothing else at all?

Tell me other things that are forbidden?

Drugs & smoking ( but some say it's forbidden and some say it's not )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:24 am
dark__sunshin
_rainarai_
okay..antother thing...if we (musilms, christians, jews) have the same god...why do we have different rules..and..blablaaa..?!
and why is pig meat..alcohol..etc..forbidden for us musilms (jews too, right?) and not for christians ?

as a muslim asking this question i believe ( no offence ) you r not understanding why you r believing in Islam!!
first allah created 3 religions , because simply the massengers DIES and every era had it's own challenges and achievments for exp. Mousses's era ppl used to challenge each other by magic and in the jesus's ppl were very popular and highly advanced in medicine so that's why he cured the leprosi etc.... and in Mohamad's ppl were competing literature that's why allah revealed the Quran as a very fine litertature meracle in language so u see every era got its needs and don't forget that allah wanted to bring his orders and got applied gradually... not to prevent alcohol and pork etc.. by revealing one book or one massenger once at a time he sent many massengers to many cultures in many spoken languages with absolutely differnet views trying to collect those nations to the recent religions and don't forget that christianity and jewdiasm had been corrupted and faked !! and allah knew that it's gonna get faked that's why he revealed the Quran and promised to be kept and will never fake / change .. and also that's a reason why it's the only acceptable religion for Allah ( as he mentioned in the Holy Quran ) .

Quote:
well i agree with dark sunshine...islam is about faith, taqwa......

n also..things are forbid have reason....that can be explained scientifically

then 3 regilion....for me there is only one religion which is Islam....we pray to Allah...the different we have is how we pray...change due due to social and history backgrund,

BUT to makes thing clear....Allah never created 3 religionkay?? We human do that

Thank you so much...that's making sense to me, finally! surprised  

_rainarai_

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:16 pm
Glad i helped sis ^^ .. if u had any trouble understanding anything in Islam , am always here =) !

Salam.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:48 pm
dark__sunshin
Glad i helped sis ^^ .. if u had any trouble understanding anything in Islam , am always here =) !

Salam.

thanks sister! biggrin  

_rainarai_

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:23 pm
dark__sunshin
_rainarai_
okay..antother thing...if we (musilms, christians, jews) have the same god...why do we have different rules..and..blablaaa..?!
and why is pig meat..alcohol..etc..forbidden for us musilms (jews too, right?) and not for christians ?

as a muslim asking this question i believe ( no offence ) you r not understanding why you r believing in Islam!!
first allah created 3 religions , because simply the massengers DIES and every era had it's own challenges and achievments for exp. Mousses's era ppl used to challenge each other by magic and in the jesus's ppl were very popular and highly advanced in medicine so that's why he cured the leprosi etc.... and in Mohamad's ppl were competing literature that's why allah revealed the Quran as a very fine litertature meracle in language so u see every era got its needs and don't forget that allah wanted to bring his orders and got applied gradually... not to prevent alcohol and pork etc.. by revealing one book or one massenger once at a time he sent many massengers to many cultures in many spoken languages with absolutely differnet views trying to collect those nations to the recent religions and don't forget that christianity and jewdiasm had been corrupted and faked !! and allah knew that it's gonna get faked that's why he revealed the Quran and promised to be kept and will never fake / change .. and also that's a reason why it's the only acceptable religion for Allah ( as he mentioned in the Holy Quran ) .

thanks, dark_sunshin, my self esteem went way up.

On the topic of why things exist in the world that are, according to Islam, "forbidden", which I disagree heartily on, I think that that are perceived to be "evil" are the result of mankinds creations in league with Satan.

We have a free will, do we not? That is something God has granted us. We are free to do as we please. And that is where we come into what is forbidden in this world. People abuse things, twist their nature to benefit them, that's what becomes forbidden.

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff