Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
Something you might not know about me is... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:25 pm
((P.S. and a person who has always had sickness of the mind with a very, very strong addiction to coffee heart ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:26 pm
"I believe in individualism"
"My views are unmovable"
So what you're saying is that if somebody has views different than yours, your belief in individualism would overpower your deep-seated personal views?

But by being unmovable you're denying the validity of another individual viewpoint that doesn't sync with yours?  

Xahmen

Xahmen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:30 pm
Actually something else about me is that I lie about everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:30 pm
((P.S.S., I am not choosy with my words. But, whenever possible, I do wish to try to get my point across as quickly and sharply as possible, using every word to get across my full meaning. It might come across that I am, but I am really just trying to get everything on my mind across properly, to make sure I am understood properly. I would go into politics, if it was not for the fact that my brain and mind seem best fitted for artistic things, teaching, and most of all, my favorite... -drum roll- debate and discussion of ideas and theories and finding flaws in them heart Oh how I miss chemistry class... all the gold scientific discussion I could eat!))  

Angel of the End

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:33 pm
Zahmen II
Angel of the End
Also, sorry for my incorrect grammer on trying to best describe myself. But the word "conservative" by itself is proper grammer considering what message I was trying to get across. Anyways, I am also dead tired, and am to join among the living (as if I'm undead from lack of sleep, God knows I'll probably look like it, from being sick, lack of sleep and ah crap, now the song Happy House is playing through my head... curse you Siouxsie and my English assignment....).

Well, so, simple. Christian (sorry if I do not act like it sometimes... I'm just human, and I need to learn how to love more and not jump to being angry or sarcastic... yes, it is my nature, but that does not make it right towards the people who get this end of the deal. And it degrades me and others who people associate with me, as well as ideals which I am a part of.
I am trying to change and praying for it, first I really do ask for your forgiveness, ok? This might seem odd... but after being rude to you, I feel I have to lower myself and ask for you to not forget, but forgive me. Just to make things fair, since I tried to knock you down, I need to lower myself a bit...), libertarian, vegetarian, goth, artist, individualist, animal lover.

What the ********, now this isn't even fun anymore.

Fun? Good fun lad, good fun! ^__^ Cup of tea, a hint of rat poison? Arsnic? Or the sweet sugar-like taste of anti-freeze? A beautiful shade of blue, if I do say so myself. Or a dehydrated crystal, to suck the water right from your hand and blood stream upon contact with the skin? So much fun! So much funnn~ -does the happy dance while singing the word "fun" over and over again-

Yes, this is me tired. NOW LET ME GO TO SLEEP!!!! crying I am yelling at the temptation to stay online, not you. Bye.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:37 pm
Wait, no now it's totally fun again, thanks for that.
Words fail my attempts to vocalize the swell of confoundery you instill in me.
And confoundery isn't even a ******** word.
Jesus Christ.  

Xahmen

SADERR

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:39 pm
--Zahmen, Angel told me to tell you that she hadn't opened the PM you sent her. As to not cause anything more between anyone.

ANYWAYS..

Something you don't know about me?
-I'm an actor -- I go to a school for the arts, I'm in an advanced drama class you have to audition for to enter.
However, I barely made it. I'm by far one of the weakest in the class. But that can be changed with practice.
-I am currently attempting to work my way through The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
-I'm thirsty. So I suppose this ends my post.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:50 pm
I don't really wear glasses. o:

Snuff Pixel

Teriyaki Tsubaki

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:39 pm
Something you may not know about me is...
I loved the shade of black from age 3...according to my parents who were quite worried  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:24 pm
had a horrible childhood, child abuse ( me) bullied and my removal from my parents, now i am a foster kid  

master_maji

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:08 pm
I'm a pyromaniac. Well, sort of.  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff