Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:33 pm
User Image
lilartichoke
I don't know how to do a print screen on my computer.
Lol. Silly macs.

Command, shift, 3. it just takes a photograph of the screen really and saves it as a lovely .PNG on your desktop. I love Macs. Macs macs macs^_^

Also, chuh, Karma. Its my idea, its obv gonna be AWWWWWWEEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMMEEEEE.

I've been looking up stratgies and checking out which items are selling/ not selling atm^_^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:27 pm
User Image

I'm so joining.

Code:
I, Psycho Kamikaze Penguin, do solemnly swear to obey all rules and not cheat by communicating to my main account through gold or item trades/gifts, I, Psycho Kamikaze Penguin, allow BlueAltitude to have full access to the account until the winner of the game is announced for moderating purposes only. I will not change the password that I have made known to BlueAltitude and understand that all gold that is made on the account is mine at the end if I obey all rules. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, Psycho Kamikaze Penguin, also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being being like Gambino for this contest.

Signed,
Psycho Kamikaze Penguin

Scratch, I'm not able to join. Sorry!
Koo Koo ca Choo...

Intergalactic StarDust

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:42 pm
eriwain
User Image
lilartichoke
I don't know how to do a print screen on my computer.
Lol. Silly macs.

Command, shift, 3. it just takes a photograph of the screen really and saves it as a lovely .PNG on your desktop. I love Macs. Macs macs macs^_^

Also, chuh, Karma. Its my idea, its obv gonna be AWWWWWWEEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMMEEEEE.

I've been looking up stratgies and checking out which items are selling/ not selling atm^_^

omg. i love you.
i'm too lazy with manuals for my own good.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:44 am
User Image
google is my manual biggrin
you can use cmmnd, shift and 4 to just select a single screen too biggrin

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Fluffy Sheets-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:10 am
oO;;
-Is still trying to figure out the point to this contest-
What the hell, I'll enter anyway.

I, Fluffy, do solemnly swear to obey all rules and not cheat by communicating to my main account through gold or item trades/gifts, I, Fluffy, allow BlueAltitude to have full access to the account until the winner of the game is announced for moderating purposes only. I will not change the password that I have made known to BlueAltitude and understand that all gold that is made on the account is mine at the end if I obey all rules. Also, I promise to be on my best behavior, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, Fluffy, also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being like Gambino for this contest.

Signed,
~Fluffy Sheets

The Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas