Reply Sniper Game Archives
Sniper Game Round 4 Roster

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:08 am
Hello everyone, and welcome to the SNIPER GAME! As of right now you are all supposed to be here everyday, so you better be fulfilling that part of your contract! Here is who all is going to be playing with us this round:

Gaiaholics:
1. Psycho Kamikaze Penguin

Absences: 0

2. Beyond Betrayal

Absences: 0

Dead:
1.Amy Obscurite ((The reporter. WAY TO GO, everyone. stare ))
2. Blue Altitude ((Addict. No Importance.))
3. Lucky Charms Pancake
4. supercalisto

Free:
SkkyMaiden

Arrested:

Good luck on staying Alive! n-n

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:54 pm
Note:

The following roles will be handed out today.

1. SNIPER!
- Your job is to tell me who you want to kill! They will be shot, and eliminated from the game.
2. Crazed Killer
- Your job is to tell me who you want to kill, as well as how you want to kill them. Your gruesome way of murder will be reported through me, and the person will be eliminated from the game.
3. 2 G-Team Members.
- The two members will know who each other are, because they're on the same team! You can both protect one person per round. Converse with your comrade and decide who you want to protect, then tell me!
4. Reporter
- You must PM me asking who you want information from: The Crazed Killer or the Sniper. I'll relay the information, and you can choose to tell everyone or not, but remember: Some of them might not believe you until it is too late!

Rules:

1) We will only have one killing a day, seeing as we only have 9 people. I'll decide who gets to kill each day: The Crazed Killer, or the Sniper! I'll PM which ever one I choose.

2) Other than that, all rules set in place by Blue Altitude are still in effect! Have fun!

XV - Shadowed Mistress

Sniper Game Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff