Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
parents!! recycle?? is this why i took birth??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think its fine!!
  i m with you on that thought
  you should be ashamed of thinking that
  O.O
  !!!no comments!!!
View Results

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:41 am
Aslam-alaykum

well ok i m trying to say is "when a child takes birth in this world... when he reaches certain age like 13, he is said to study because there is lots of time remaining in life for enjoying!! now the thing is..!! my dad says me the same! because i dun study much so the term comes out my current age is what i think is to enjoy!! because i study and study and just study and in the end when i have a job like my father does, then i will go to office at 6 am early in the morning and come back home late night!! so how i will engjoy? does my dad thinks this is enjoyment for him?? doing work??"

else the other way i think comes out is, i just have time to enjoy now, because in the end when i m married i will be left saying to my children to study and enjoy when you have work what a dumb question i m asking, may be i dun have a way to ask or whatnot!!

i think the whole process of giving birth to children is useless since its not your life it becomes your children life when you get children i m just confused and also i know that how great my parents are i want some body to tell me answer not teach me the greatness of parents please  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:38 am

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Parents are amazing, whether you realize it or not. They make great sacrifices for their children so that they can enjoy life as much as possible. Many parents want their kids to have more than what they did in childhood.

Education is the pathway to a successful life. These days you can hardly work anywhere for a decent wage without a college degree. You open a plethora of opportunities when you graduate from high school and eventually college.

I was taught since I was very small that academics come first in life. Not before God, but it was one of the most important things I could do, is do well in my education. It has paid off tremendously. Once I graduate, I will be getting enough money to help support a large family.
Education helps solidify your finanical standing. You can make a difference in the world, or in some person's world. You could be a doctor and join the
Doctors Without Borders and save lives in Third-World countries. There is so much one can do!

Knowledge is power. Studying and learning well gets you that power.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Zaakii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:57 am
Yes ratri is 100% right. You must work, and get family, and pray, and muc much more... Ofcurse you can enjoy, but we diden't came this place to just enjoy... We came to pray, and while that, we must carry our responsibilities (ect. work, familly, and all that) then when you die, and get rest, you can enjoy in paradice xd

I used to think

1."Enjoy till death, and after death go to hell.
2. "Work(pray and all that) till death, and enjoy in paradice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:16 pm
Ratri_Cat

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Parents are amazing, whether you realize it or not. They make great sacrifices for their children so that they can enjoy life as much as possible. Many parents want their kids to have more than what they did in childhood.

Education is the pathway to a successful life. These days you can hardly work anywhere for a decent wage without a college degree. You open a plethora of opportunities when you graduate from high school and eventually college.

I was taught since I was very small that academics come first in life. Not before God, but it was one of the most important things I could do, is do well in my education. It has paid off tremendously. Once I graduate, I will be getting enough money to help support a large family.
Education helps solidify your finanical standing. You can make a difference in the world, or in some person's world. You could be a doctor and join the
Doctors Without Borders and save lives in Third-World countries. There is so much one can do!

Knowledge is power. Studying and learning well gets you that power.

first, you did not answere my question!!

is this why i have taken birth??

i mean when i grow up i have to teach the same things to my children!!

i said you not to tell me how great parents are because i love my parents the most!!

i mean now i m restricted from internet i can only come online in 3 days in a weak NOT MORE THEN THAT there have so many days passed i always have a dream of earning because if i earn i won't have boundaries; the reason behind me not using internet is not that i go and study the reason is it increases the stupid bill with charges and taxes...

yes i said it the reason comes out in the end MONEY!!

that my dad can't earn as for our family!!

i m still proud of my dad that he manages to do so, but the point is he is A1 grade manager and bank and he is about to get promoted in a few days!!

and after he does that we have to face more problems!!

the whole thing i want to say is he studied really hard like what he says to me... but i dun find him earning as much money as hard work he does!!

i know i should kill my self instead of saying this!! but i guess this is what i have to do when i grow up??

my children will be talking the same about me as i m doing now??

will they also be searching answers like i am?? gonk  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:18 pm
Zaaki
Yes ratri is 100% right. You must work, and get family, and pray, and muc much more... Ofcurse you can enjoy, but we diden't came this place to just enjoy... We came to pray, and while that, we must carry our responsibilities (ect. work, familly, and all that) then when you die, and get rest, you can enjoy in paradice xd

I used to think

when you pray YOU ARE ENJOYING!!

and in paradise you can see ALLAH so that i guess is more exciting and enjoyment ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:21 pm
tassan

What are you asking me why you were born? What the point of life is? If so, please direct all questions to Allah.

Anyhow, on a more serious note, life is work. That's the reality of it. It sucks, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Now there is a difference between working too much and enjoying life while working hard. Everyone has to make a living based on their choices in life.

tassan
i mean now i m restricted from internet i can only come online in 3 days in a weak NOT MORE THEN THAT there have so many days passed i always have a dream of earning because if i earn i won't have boundaries; the reason behind me not using internet is not that i go and study the reason is it increases the stupid bill with charges and taxes...

The internet is not free. It costs money. your parents have every right to restrict you. They're paying for it.

As my dad would say, "the one who makes the money, makes the rules"

tassan

Money is what makes the world go 'round, whether you like it or not.

And life is not fair. The sooner you learn that the better. It doesn't matter how wonderful a person you are (which is usually subjunctive), life is not fair, it can be hard, it can be difficult and full of injustice. But it can also be rewarding, pleasant, and enjoyable.

tassan
but i guess this is what i have to do when i grow up??

ok, and my other question is....why would you do exactly as your father has done? Isn't that the goal of parents....to have their children surpass their dreams?
There is much more to life than banking, and while it may suit your father, it may not suit you. You are your own person. You are not your father or anyone else. You can make decisions on your own.  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:02 am
Ratri_Cat
tassan

What are you asking me why you were born? What the point of life is? If so, please direct all questions to Allah.

Anyhow, on a more serious note, life is work. That's the reality of it. It sucks, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Now there is a difference between working too much and enjoying life while working hard. Everyone has to make a living based on their choices in life.

tassan

The internet is not free. It costs money. your parents have every right to restrict you. They're paying for it.

tassan

And life is not fair. The sooner you learn that the better. It doesn't matter how wonderful a person you are (which is usually subjunctive), life is not fair, it can be hard, it can be difficult and full of injustice. But it can also be rewarding, pleasant, and enjoyable.

tassan
but i guess this is what i have to do when i grow up??

ok, and my other question is....why would you do exactly as your father has done? Isn't that the goal of parents....to have their children surpass their dreams?
There is much more to life than banking, and while it may suit your father, it may not suit you. You are your own person. You are not your father or anyone else. You can make decisions on your own.

thanks at least i m fine for now  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:04 am
ah and i forgot i did not meant that for the first question i know the reason i have taken birth i was trying to say something else sweatdrop  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:01 pm
tassan
ah and i forgot i did not meant that for the first question i know the reason i have taken birth i was trying to say something else sweatdrop
if you can clarify, i can probably give you a better answer.

i'm glad Ratri broke it down...i was getting lost on your little rant-discussion that was going down.
redface  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:46 am
Ratri_Cat

nah..

the one who is elder makes the rules!!

there is a family with a child earning and his dad does not earn still his dad has to decide whether spend money over that or this, even this happens in USA as well if child does not live separately from parents

Ratri_Cat

yes that's what makes the world go round my father gave me birth because i could earn and give him the money right!! yes its only money making me talk like this!!

Ratri_Cat

no!! no one is same as my father but they say "as you sow so shall you reap" it really does not matters what profession i choose! but certainly there still remain the same question!!!

and also i guess i asked wrong i got the right question, its not why i m born i wanted to ask "is this why my dad gave me birth?"

now i m coming up with what i was thinking  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zaakii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:17 am
tassan
Zaaki

I used to think

when you pray YOU ARE ENJOYING!!

and in paradise you can see ALLAH so that i guess is more exciting and enjoyment ^_^

Ya, i know that.

But what's your problem? Just live like Allah whant it...

Why did i came to birth? Becuz your the choisen one, and because Allah whant everybody to have kids wink

Now what's your next question? wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:00 pm
well i have only one thing to say..you will know and learn by time =) you cannot force yourself to know now.....

remember....even the prophet Muhammad become a prophet in his forty  

XeroRyn

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:31 pm
tassan

nah..

there is a family with a child earning and his dad does not earn still his dad has to decide whether spend money over that or this, even this happens in USA as well if child does not live separately from parents

People who are in power have wealth and many of them influence/create rules.

The child is not the principle wage-earner in the family, the father usually is. Therefore, he gets to make the rules on what is spent and how much because he brings home the most money.

tassan
yes that's what makes the world go round my father gave me birth because i could earn and give him the money right!! yes its only money making me talk like this!!

No, you're twisting my words. Money makes the world go 'round...basically [almost] everything you need must be purchased by money. Parents do not give birth to kids thinking that their children will give them money. There are some sick individuals that have done this (i've seen it happen before) but most do not. Children bring joy, sorrow, and so much more to life than supporting you when you get old.

tassan
"is this why my dad gave me birth?"

that is a question you should ask your father.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:48 pm
Ratri_Cat
tassan

nah..

People who are in power have wealth and many of them influence/create rules.

The child is not the principle wage-earner in the family, the father usually is. Therefore, he gets to make the rules on what is spent and how much because he brings home the most money.

but HE earns it not his dad!!

what if there is not anyone else earns money in his home except him which is 16 or 17 ?

tassan

No, you're twisting my words. Money makes the world go 'round...basically [almost] everything you need must be purchased by money. Parents do not give birth to kids thinking that their children will give them money. There are some sick individuals that have done this (i've seen it happen before) but most do not. Children bring joy, sorrow, and so much more to life than supporting you when you get old.

YES i know that.. sweatdrop

but still and i m confused!!

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers