Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Story for Atheist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:15 am
tassan

i am not being forceful its just a question over. how to make them believe in Allah...

Do you not realize the irony in what you just said?
ÉN verekszik részére Isten , országom és családom

You can't make anyone believe in Allah any more than you can force your cat into a leash and take it for a walk. You can guide them, give them information, but in the end, it's up to them.

Wanting to "make them believe" in Allah is the wrong way to go. People would not take kindly to that; i know I would. heck, even studying Islam, I cannot say I would convert. Nope. Especially since the way Islam is portrayed now. Not very....pretty or welcoming or warm or kind. Maybe if you nail those concepts down, you'd get more people to believe. But that's my concept. I don't like the fact that some of you are stuck in a 12th Century mind-set and go through life like that. IT's a total let-down.

...kit ugye verekszik részére?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:41 am
Ratri_Cat
tassan

i am not being forceful its just a question over. how to make them believe in Allah...

Do you not realize the irony in what you just said?
ÉN verekszik részére Isten , országom és családom

You can't make anyone believe in Allah any more than you can force your cat into a leash and take it for a walk. You can guide them, give them information, but in the end, it's up to them.
Wanting to "make them believe" in Allah is the wrong way to go. People would not take kindly to that; i know I would. heck, even studying Islam, I cannot say I would convert. Nope. Especially since the way Islam is portrayed now. Not very....pretty or welcoming or warm or kind. Maybe if you nail those concepts down, you'd get more people to believe. But that's my concept. I don't like the fact that some of you are stuck in a 12th Century mind-set and go through life like that. IT's a total let-down.

...kit ugye verekszik részére?

i thought i said the same sweatdrop make them believe by proving that Islam is right religion!

and for your concept i think when it comes about the GOD the concept of world vanishes... thats all.  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:23 pm
tassan

i thought i said the same sweatdrop make them believe by proving that Islam is right religion!

It's right for you. Not for me. An atheist can be exposed, and you can show all these wonderful things about Islam...it comes down to what the atheist thinks about what he/she wants to believe in.
Again, you can show everything in the world to prove that Islam is best religion to follow, but in the end, it's completely up to the individual. Anything else would be considered "forced"

tassan
and for your concept i think when it comes about the GOD the concept of world vanishes... thats all

Not for everyone. People have belief systems of varying degrees, depending on whom you talk to. It doesn't matter whether you believe in a God or many gods, the degree to which the deity is important to you is individual perception. And if you believe that there is no God, how strongly you hold onto that is also very much individualized. Some people are very much against the concept of God and organized religion. Others see that belief in God for some is okay, just not for them, and some just don't care, or are skeptical. There are many different levels to which one can believe and accept God (or other deities).  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:22 am
Ratri_Cat
tassan

It's right for you. Not for me. An atheist can be exposed, and you can show all these wonderful things about Islam...it comes down to what the atheist thinks about what he/she wants to believe in.
Again, you can show everything in the world to prove that Islam is best religion to follow, but in the end, it's completely up to the individual. Anything else would be considered "forced"

tassan
and for your concept i think when it comes about the GOD the concept of world vanishes... thats all

Not for everyone. People have belief systems of varying degrees, depending on whom you talk to. It doesn't matter whether you believe in a God or many gods, the degree to which the deity is important to you is individual perception. And if you believe that there is no God, how strongly you hold onto that is also very much individualized. Some people are very much against the concept of God and organized religion. Others see that belief in God for some is okay, just not for them, and some just don't care, or are skeptical. There are many different levels to which one can believe and accept God (or other deities).

ahan!! one way the other you are directing me to same thing!!

may be you are right!!

but i will wait for some one who can satisfy me better!  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:41 am
tassan

ahan!! one way the other you are directing me to same thing!!

Because you are repeating the same thing, and i merely reformatted my original answer.

tassan
may be you are right!!

I speak as an outsider who is interested in Islam. I have yet to see anything that convinced me to convert. And i have tried to emphasize that converting is an entirely personal matter, no matter how great you make Islam sound, no matter how many wonderful things Islam has done for the world, it's still entirely up to the individual. It applies to any person who is thinking about converting to ANY faith. Not just for Islam.

tassan

don't hold your breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:00 am
Ratri_Cat

tassan
may be you are right!!

I speak as an outsider who is interested in Islam. I have yet to see anything that convinced me to convert. And i have tried to emphasize that converting is an entirely personal matter, no matter how great you make Islam sound, no matter how many wonderful things Islam has done for the world, it's still entirely up to the individual. It applies to any person who is thinking about converting to ANY faith. Not just for Islam.

yes it is true!
Ratri_Cat

tassan

don't hold your breath.

who is holding breath! ME? no i am not  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:52 am

I'm atheist and am quite satisfied with not believing in a supernatural power.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:18 pm
XeroRyn
I hate those damn atheist...they always come out psychological questions to disturb our faith

Well many of us can't accept believing in a fairy tale.

XeroRyn

muslim: as same as the boat how come this beautiful world 'crafted' without someonedoing it

We have evidence of this being supported by the big bang theory. In essence, it is just a theory, but has far more credibility than a world being created by a supernatural power.
People use telescopes to see that the universe is still expanding, even today.
The theory has as much credit as gravity. There's more evidence to support it than not.

...not convinced.

Absurd Thought

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas