Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
some hadiths for women Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:24 am
Ratri_Cat
sweatdrop although generalizing Muslim men according to Zaaki doesn't sound like the brightest idea.

yes!!

sorry zaaki no offense!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:42 am
Ratri_Cat
tassan
Haydar the Truthful
Man, Watching you two (Ratri and Zaaki) argue about how hard babies are is alittle amusing as to how Zaaki's not getting it. xd

Regardless, Zaaki you should thank your mom for taking care of you when you were a small child, Mothers truly do go through A LOT more than you think. Which is probably why it's best if the mother is old enough and ready for Children and not some 16 year old girl who just didn't wanna use a condom. :/

do i KNEED to read that all stuff!!

girl condom? rofl
ÉN verekszik részére Isten , országom és családom

why are you laughing tassan? there are such things, they're just not as effective as a male one.

And thanks, Haydar. I wasn't sure if all Muslim guys were this oblivious to how hard mothers have it or not. sweatdrop although generalizing Muslim men according to Zaaki doesn't sound like the brightest idea.

...kit ugye verekszik részére?

Generalizing Muslim Men to be like Zaaki would be a hasty act. I don't think Zaaki knows what he's talking about half the time without blabbing. xD  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items