Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MAIN ((OOC))
The Draconic War (a roleplaying continuos story)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this good?
  yes
  no
  MAYBE (havn't read it yet)
  whatev
View Results

antonio3654

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:34 pm

Sooo, I am new here, and I thought up a dragon misc. roleplay. Please post your characteristics and then a roleplay to go along with the previous post.
So, my characteristics are
Name: Garth
Species: Dragon
Type: Amourphous (I made it up)
Description: a blue-clear fun-loving dragon that can transform into anything with a pulse. I live near the river, and often turn into an aquatic animal and frolics around. I have ears, wings and a VERY long tail. My body is sinewy and I have scales and spikes.
Weapons: tooth and claw, sword, bow and arrow, spear, axe, misc. (depends on form)
Side: good
Garth flew back to his home to find it ravaged by the Golarian Gargoyles.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Trumpeted Garth. "Why? Why? WHYYYYYYYYYY?"
"Time to take you on dragon scum!" sneered a malicious voice behind the three-trunked tree. "Time to DIE! GOLARIAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!!!!" The creature screamed as he swung his sword.
This thing was none other than the legendary Golarian Black Bear.
As the sword was about to impale me, my body became water as I form-changed to an elf. as I ducked and weaved I retrieved the sword from the tree that I kept for just such an occasion.
The gargoyle swung his sword at my head and...

HELP,
add your part to the story after your creature description

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:30 pm
((right now I’m a bit overwhelmed, but once I get a chance I’ll get a description and post written up))  

Tramer
Crew

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:09 am
name:rouge
species:dragon halfbreed
type:moutain forest dragon and winged forest elf.
description:a white dragon with sliver mane and sliver blue eyes,when in beast form. When in human form a guy 6' tall with sliver hair, slivery blue eyes,a wolf tail and paw like hands and feet the only cloths i have are my pants and a collor. i was rased by the forest wolf-elf tribe.
abilitys:i can heal all wounds and shape shift but only to three forms. full dragon, full human and half breed forms.
weppons:a coldfire sword that splits in to two swords,a whip,and my tiger calw weppon for each hand.
side:nutral
in a flash of cold blue fire that sprung up right bettween the two of them a guy holding two blades with the cold blue fire on them starts attacking the Golarian Black Bear.
The icy blue flames cut deep in to the beast driving it back. The strange sliver haired man moves with the speed of a wolf and the grace of a dragon.
The two of them battle for some time swords clanging as sword meets sword, then in a move almost to quick to see the sliver haired stranger lops off the head of the Golarian Black Bear wipes his blades and sheaths it in one swift movement as the body falls to the ground dead. slowly he looks over at the other person his sliver blue eyes watching the other with intrest.  
MAIN ((OOC))

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games