Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
I need a profile sheet. Willing to pay 70k for a good artist

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:27 pm
As the title says, I have an art request to make of anyone who will take it. Be forewarned, it requires a lot of attention to detail, and a lot of details to make the image work to my specifications. I don't have much gold to pay with, but I do have a couple monthly collectables I can pay you, (The artist) with. This is coppied from another site, but the links are still good. If you have any questions, please, feel free to tell me. Payment options are negotiable. (I also do art trades of ships. I make/collect ships. Its my shtick, but I know not many people are into it. So, meh.)

Quote:
Alrighty then. For the artist: Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to create a unique looking character sheet, detailed with lots of small-ish details for the caracter. Be forewarned, I also would like to have another image of her in armor if you can. This armor is also designed from several different parts and ideas, so it will take someone with a good deal of time and patience on their hands.

There are four areas of detail to be worked out. Maybe five if you count the armor.

For the image refs spoken of in the description, click on the bold hyperlinks. They will take you to the images, if Photobucket isn't down, that is.

One: Feet
Two: Tail
Three: Ears
Four: Hair
Five: Armor

This is the basic design for the character, not including her markings, as a general idea.
Base character design
And this is a good ref for her markings and the ears as well as her eyes, I believe.Markings.

One: The feet The basic character design is your genral kitsune, but altered heavily. There are four toes on the foot, aranged like a spread of fingers. More or less. These toes are clawed, thick and are used as fingers, more or less. (The general style is as thus: Base character ref
This is a good image of what I desire the feet to be drawn as. Simple, but complex at the same time.

Two: The tail. The tail is rather simple in compairson with the rest of the body. It is as long as the char is tall. Usually drawn as being thickly muscled, but thinnly furred, with a tuft of poofy fur at the tip. If you, the artist, wants to draw it as being really fluffy, like some of the fox-like furs, go right on ahead.

Three: Ears. These are possibly the simplest to do for they have the least amount of proper detail needed. They are long, thin, elflike in nature. (More like Dax or the Minimois.) They have a tuft of fur at the tip of them, like the Linx, and each ear is pierced three times. Two near the base, one near the tip, each one on the underside of the ear, and each with a small, but relativly thick ring of gold. (Refs can be provided if nessisary.)

Four: Hair: The hair is one of those things I am very particular about. This defines the char, as it were. The hair is kept long, usually tied into a ponytail/braid down the back. If the artist who takes my request wants to, they can bind it like one of the chars in Final Fantasy, that would work as well. Two locks of hair, mainly from the bangs, dangle down either side of the face, and are usually colored a red or a blonde to the black or brown of the rest of the hair.

Five: Armor. Now this is one of the major details I must be particular about, for ths is pretty much what defines the character in the months/years to come.

It is fairly organic looking in design, lots of flowing lines and belts to buckle armor pieces together. Around her waist, I desire three belts to be tied, with the buckles facing more or less randomly towards the front. Attached to the bottom belt of the three, two short swords with their sheaths crossed in an X fassion. I would like the handles to be pointed up, refs available upon request.

Around her right thigh, two more belts tied, the buckles visable from the front. This would be around the outside of the armor. For the armor itself, something akin to this style Armor style/feet armor ref. For the legs, I must be stingy upon the details. I would need pouches to be attached to the outside of the armor on the shin and upper part of the foot/ankle, with an overall design of this image for the feet. Foot ref. This is a good refrence for the treads for the heel of the armor, as well as the buckles to keep it on.

For the general style of the armor overall, something akin to this would work. Something that looks fluid and organic, while still being stylish and an armor suit. Basically, I don't want it to be so much as something someone puts on, but steps into. Other than the details I have put down, use your artistic liscence to do whatever you need.

So. My challange has been put down. If anyone should feel up to drawing at least part of the image, whether it is the armor suit with all of the details, or if it is anything else, please, go right on ahead. I look forwards to seeing what you all come up with.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:40 pm
The price I am willing to pay the artist (Artists) who do my request is:
Western Zodiac and Summoning Tome. One or the other, or both for two artists. I consider this image of rather great importance, so detail is very, very important to me. All the minor details touched upon in the descrip that was quoted, should be kept into consideration. If you have to, close ups of the various items would work as well.

Otherwise, I leave this thread to whomever wishes to accept my challange. Send me a PM as a copy to any responce, for I do not visit this thread very often. If you do decide to take my offer, I will be most happy to clarify any problem spots you may have, but the refs I have posted links to should help with any of the tougher anatomical problems.  

Angel Natavi

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:23 am
So I take it no one wants to help me out here? Even when I have gold to pay...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:51 pm
If you'd be willing to up the price a little bit and wait maybe a month or so (trying to estimate rounding up) I could if you're interested.

http://truro.deviantart.com

lost2darkness

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces