Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
The Perfect Believer . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:02 am
Haydar the Truthful
_rainarai_
Haydar the Truthful
If your Sunni, I believe you think it will be A person named Muhammad, To Shi'a as I believe we believe he is the 12th Imam who went into hiding until the world is so Unjust that he comes to give Justice to the World. We believe he is Muhammad Al-Mahdi (A.S), Either way it will be someone named Muhammad.

A person named muhammad? you mean the prophet muhammad (pbuh)? surprised

I believe thats what Sunni's say, I'm not completely sure but yes I think so.

muhammad and muhammad are two different persons.. surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:15 am
Yeah, from different sects, But they still have the same name.  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:19 am
Haydar the Truthful
Yeah, from different sects, But they still have the same name.

yes..so..shia musilms believes that muhammad al-Mahdi will come...and sunni musilms believes it will be muhammad, the prophet? neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:20 am
Yep, I don't understand how it would be the Prophet (A.S & PBUHAHP) when he chose to die... confused But I'm not here to argue.  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:32 am
Haydar the Truthful
Yep, I don't understand how it would be the Prophet (A.S & PBUHAHP) when he chose to die... confused But I'm not here to argue.

*hits my head on the desk*
sorry..my brain is so slow..now tell me..when did the prophet (pbuh) chose to die? neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:51 pm
When he was nearing his Death and The Angel Gabriel came to say to him(PBUHAHP) if he would die or live on forever, he chose to die.  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:58 pm
Haydar the Truthful
When he was nearing his Death and The Angel Gabriel came to say to him(PBUHAHP) if he would die or live on forever, he chose to die.

interesting.. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:05 pm
_rainarai_
Haydar the Truthful

interesting.. burning_eyes

yea  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XeroRyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:05 pm
somehow i fell something is wrong here

i know that the prophet that only coming back is Isa a.s

and Imam Mahdi is a person.....someone else.

That person doesnt know he is the Imam and when he prayed at Kaabah when the end of time someone will say...you are the Imam Mahdi!!

That wwhat i learned  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:27 pm
XeroRyn

That person doesnt know he is the Imam and when he prayed at Kaabah when the end of time someone will say...you are the Imam Mahdi!!

That wwhat i learned

Shi'a believe Imam Mahdi (MHPH) was hidden by Allah (SWT) but is still alive, As Isa (A.S, PBUH) has been taken to heaven before dieing, and that Isa will be behind Imam Mahdi (MHPH) praying and assisting him against the Anti-Christ.

Not sure of Sunni's so maybe what you were taught was correct for Sunni belief.  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Zaakii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:17 pm
XeroRyn

That wwhat i learned

Interresting... But what is true and what is false?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:36 pm
Zaaki
XeroRyn

That wwhat i learned

Interresting... But what is true and what is false?
only time will truly tell.
i think it's interesting that you Muslims mention an Anti-Christ....I thought that was only in Christian literature.... neutral

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:24 am
According to scholar Cyril Glasse, the advent of Mahdi is not a universally accepted concept in Islam and among those that accept the Mahdi there are basic differences among different sects of Muslims about the timing and nature of his advent and guidance. The idea of the Mahdi has been described as important to Sufi Muslims, and a "powerful and central religious idea" for Shia Muslims who believe the Mahdi is the Twelfth Imam, Muhammad al-Mahdi who will return from occulation. However, among Sunni, it "never became a formal doctrine" and is neither endorsed, nor condemned "by the consensus of Sunni Ulama." It has "gained a strong hold on the imagination of many ordinary" self-described orthodox Sunni though, thanks to Sufi preaching. Another source distinguishes between Sunni and Shia beliefs on the Mahdi saying the Sunni believe the Mahdi will be a descendant of the Prophet named Muhammad who will revive the faith, but not necessarily be connected with the end of the world, Jesus or perfection.  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff