Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of FN MTV?
  Ehh...
  Sucks
  IT'S AMAZING........!!!
  I'll watch it because I have nothing better to do.
View Results

HeyMoon29

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:40 pm
In my honest opinion FN MTV sucks.

Like I thought it going to be like Steven's Untitled Rock Show, but no it's nothing like SURS.

I think it looked good on paper, but in reality it sucks.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:01 pm
Honestly I dont Want to put it down.

I thought it was ok. But not for me.  

FOBio_pete_hearts_me

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:19 pm
Yeah...

I was disappointed.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:02 am
Now i dissagree. Pete is doing something awsome for Mtv.

Im a Music video addict, and i love watching vids in tha morning when i wake up. So i switch between VH1 and Mtv. But latly Mtv hasnt been showing videos!!!! So i think Pete came in just in time to hopefully fix that. I like the idea of seeing new vids on Fridays because i need new videos for my video of the week on my profile, and that helps a lot!

overall im glad Pete came up with it and im excited for the episode tonight. The show itself isnt bad either! xd

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

ILoveLOLing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:33 am
It's okay, but they need to put more rockers on there... MTV2 needs to lower down on the rap.
And plus I noticed that Pete appeared in the one Pussycat dolls video... i mean does he not have anything better to do than appear in random music videos?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:28 am
I think FOB should appear on FNMTV.  

HeyMoon29

Mika Ishsilleh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:22 pm
ILoveLOLing
It's okay, but they need to put more rockers on there... MTV2 needs to lower down on the rap.
And plus I noticed that Pete appeared in the one Pussycat dolls video... i mean does he not have anything better to do than appear in random music videos?
lol. i agree. he was in a cobra starship video, gym class heroes video and a Tyga video. lolz. and FOB should go on FNMTV. I need to see patrick...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:13 pm
I was watching it and I was like.......not what I expected. I agree with what you all said about using more rock than rap because not everybody likes rap. Well, I'd say that VH1 has more rock than MTV, but that's just me.  

[OMG] Nucleus

KrazyRokrGal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:56 am
I think most of us Fall Out Boy fans are disappointed, because we prefer rock over rap. On FNMTV, they show a lot of rap videos in addition to rock videos. Though FNMTV is not my favorite show, I believe it's a good idea to mix rock and rap in one show. It may enlighten the people who prefer rap. ;]
But the whole point of the show is to bring the music videos back. In that aspect, FNMTV is fulfilling its purpose.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:55 pm
I think most of us Fall Out Boy fans are disappointed, because we prefer rock over rap. On FNMTV, they show a lot of rap videos in addition to rock videos. Though FNMTV is not my favorite show, I believe it's a good idea to mix rock and rap in one show. It may enlighten the people who prefer rap. ;]
But the whole point of the show is to bring the music videos back. In that aspect, FNMTV is fulfilling its purpose.

I agree, rap listeners need to be enlightened, And i think the show is doing a good job of that. The music videos arnt completely bac yet, but we can wait ^.^

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces