Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Remember the titans((War,Mecha)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:06 pm
[[BUMP!!]]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:35 pm
[[bump]]  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:30 pm
Kuporos and Hiriyama helped Zack with the Truck looking for parts that could be cannibalized for something useful, Aaron looked around for something that can be used as support other than Tsuna and leaned on a rock looking through the scrap for Hiriyama's cigarettes. After a while he gave up and started to laugh thinking "this is just ********>  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:37 pm
she sat next to him "at least I'm here with you, instead of locked up some place being protected and worrying about you" she sighed softly "not the best place to be..." she kicked a rock a little, moving it. Under there was a shinny gold glint that caught her eye "what's that?" she bent down and picked it up. It was an old locket  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:43 pm
He looked at the locket with little interest and paid more attention to what was out side, even though it was a wasteland he seemed to be fascinated by it and it reminded him of his home  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:47 pm
she flipped the locket over and noticed an inscription. She carefully pried it open and saw a picture of her mother and father "Jive..." she held back tears "I... I know were we are..." she looked around wildly for a moment and then noticed some dabrie around and she remembered the cave that was behind her house. She held the locket close her her heart "they took my mother..." she said softly "this... was my old house..."  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:59 pm
Aaron looked up "maybe there are supplies inside the house" he got up and hugged her "and don't worry we'll get them back for you mom" he told the others and they ran like wild dogs to the house  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:04 pm
"come on... you need to sit" she wrapped one of his arms around her shoulder and helped him stand "time you can see my room... in steed of sharing one"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:23 pm
Aaron almost fell back when she grabbed his arm "okay" he walked with her to the house finding that the guys were already there  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:22 pm
Tsuki lead him to her old room and set him on her old pink comphiter "I'm gonna go see if we still have anything here that can help you..."  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:42 pm
"okay" Aaron looked around the room with its bright colors and its small desk against the wall  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:45 pm
she went to her old bathroom and started to look for some meds and bandages. she found some of it in there but the rest was in the other medicine cabinet out in the kitchen  

Frank_36912

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:36 pm
[[bump]]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items