Submit

Poll
  Whore
View Results

Zealous Blue
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:57 am
What would you invent?

My friend Zara and I were talking about it.

She wants a couch with a built in electric blanket.

I decided I wanted a chip you could put in your mind and keep track of all your memories, so then you could like, upload the memories to a computer in like, a video format so you could re watch them.

Yes. Potentially dangerous, but seems like it would be cool.

So. Discuss.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:41 am
I would invent a bunch of spider shaped robots for threatening people I know. I would be the robot master and ride atop my noble metal arachosteed.
My robots move you towards caring about my birthday in three days.  

The Mighty Z-Rex

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:30 am
That electric memory chip thing sounds awesome. o_O

Permanent hair dye that NEVER fades. Ever.
Not as exciting, but... yeah. o_O

I would also want nanomachines in my bloodstream or a codec in my brain like Snake does. O:
We could talk in our minds!

REX! How young you going to be, huh?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My own personalized planet.
I've been reading too much Hitchiker's Guide.

Or a dream recorder. Records dreams while you sleep so you can see them when you're awake. What's YOUR subconscious trying to tell you?
Great for horny adolescents!

Kaiju Koi

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:51 am
Zeit Rachen Havoc
REX! How young you going to be, huh?

19 years closer to death - 1 year left. sad
OLD AS DIRT. We Irish don't live long.

I thought of this one today. Some sort of prioritized noise canceling mechanism. When I start telling a story and there's that guy that has to jump in every other word to try and inject something gets silenced. He says whatever, but nobody can here it. Then, when I'm done with my thought all of his s**t gets out.
It would go like this. "As we were leaving this car starts coming down towards us. The guy stops his car right infront of us, gets out and comes over to speak to us. He introduces himself as an undercover police officer and then two more cars and four more officers show up. Then they start asking us all for our IDs and pull us out and start patting us down. This guy rubbed my d**k, it was lame. Plus I had that s**t in my eye so I was in a bad enough mood anyways. So this guy starts asking me questions and he's convinced we've been sitting in the car performing some sort of evil magicks because the guy in the back seat described us as "Good friends" and I said we were acquaintances, proving that we are stoner rapists who just dumped a hooker in the woods."
Now that I'm done all what I was saying then all his s**t comes out at once "where were you going? who is it? Why would he do that? What's he say? What does he want? so there were five cars? Why only three? Did they all ri, how many cars were there what did they want what ID why patti he touched your d**k did you like it lol what was in your eye what eye why did you have something in it why were you in a bad mood what questions did he ask you out he thought you could do magic!?!?!! was he retar why didn't you say you were good friends why just acquaintan who was smoking pot who has sex why did you put here there what woods?"
I think if that device existed those people would realize how overwhelmingly annoying they are and how stupid it makes them sound and, depending on how long a store you tell, he could still be questioning me as they put me in the squad car.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:54 pm
Happy Birthday Rex.

Zealous Blue
Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:45 pm
Just one day off, but thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:03 pm
A teleporter. (lame answer is lame)

So I can like
go places and visit people

also so I can rob banks, because I reeeeally need cash right now. D:

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:58 pm
REX, DID YOU GET MY BIRTHDAY TEXT? =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:02 pm
No. sad  

The Mighty Z-Rex

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:24 am
A helmet that when you put it on you could be fluent in another language.
Because I'd really like to be able to read/speak spanish/japanese/french/etc., but I'm too lazy.
And works in handy when you find something that looks interesting, but it in a language you can't speak crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:06 pm
Eh.....
I don't even know.
Something that's probably pointless.
*shrug*
or something that's stupidly funny.

I'll think about it.  

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:30 pm
Techno Mouse
A helmet that when you put it on you could be fluent in another language.
Because I'd really like to be able to read/speak spanish/japanese/french/etc., but I'm too lazy.
And works in handy when you find something that looks interesting, but it in a language you can't speak crying
Then I could figure out how to view all the new movies on those chinese websites.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:34 am
If we're doing chip implants, I'd love to learn how to speak like German or Spanish.

On a purely shallow level, white out contacts you can see threw sad  

SilverCities

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces