Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.
Wild Ones

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:42 am
User Image
1 :: Story
2 :: Creator
3 :: Volumes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:43 am
Story

Sachie Wakamura just lost her mother, and her estranged grandfather has shown up to take care of her. The only problem is that Grandpa is the head of a yakuza gang! Too scared to join her new family, Sachie tries to continue living her normal life. She can't run far though, since one of the most popular guys in school is part of her grandfather's gang and her new protector. No one at school knows about Rakuto's hidden life, and soon Sachie finds herself falling for her bodyguard. But she's the granddaughter of Rakuto's boss, and he can never show his feelings for her. Can Sachie find a way to fit into her new family and grab her chance at love?

kel aka gandy
Captain

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:44 am
Creator

Kiyo Fujiwara made her manga debut in 2000 in the Hana to Yume magazine with Bokuwane. Her other works include Hard Romantic-ker, Help!!, and Gold Rush 21. She comes from Akashi-shi in Hyogo Prefecture but currently lives in Tokyo, and her hobbies include playing drums and base guitar and wearing kimono.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:47 am
Volumes
Status in Japan :: complete at 10 volumes
Status in US :: 10/10 released

User Image
Volume 1
Sachie Wakamura just lost her mother, and her estranged grandfather has shown up to take care of her. The only problem is that Grandpa is the head of a yakuza gang! Sachie tries to continue living her normal life, but she can't run far since Rakuto, one of the most popular guys in school, is part of her grandfather's gang and her new protector. Soon, Sachie finds herself falling for her bodyguard. But she's the granddaughter of Rakuto's boss, so he can never show his feelings for her. Can Sachie find a way to fit into her new family and seize her chance at romance?

User Image
Volume 2
Things start heating up with a holiday visit to the sunny beachside! Sachie catches the eye of handsome Azuma Inui, sparking a rivalry between Azuma and Rakuto. Will a little competition force Rakuto to reveal his feelings for Sachie?

User Image
Volume 3
Someone's been stealing underwear around the neighborhood! When Sachie's undergarments go missing, Rakuto and Azuma go hunting for the perpetrator. Thieves are one thing, but can Rakuto save Sachie from...a kidnapping?!

User Image
Volume 4
Rakuto's got an unlikely rival for Sachie's affections--little Kou, the son of a yakuza leader from Osaka. Seeing Sachie's positive effect on his son, Kou's father proposes that Sachie return to Osaka with them. Will Rakuto simply let her go?

User Image
Volume 5
The class president asks Sachie to host this year's Christmas party at her house, so she obliges with much trepidation. Even if Sachie hides all traces of yakuza away from sight, will her classmates still manage to find out her secret?

User Image
Volume 6
A new school year starts, bringing a new teacher to Sachie and Rakuto's class. He seems to be a breath of fresh air and enthusiasm. But he has a secret past and harbors a wish for revenge against Sachie. Now he threatens to reveal Sachie's family secret and have her run out of school!

User Image
Volume 7
As the seniors prepare for their college applications, Rakuto seems headed for the school of his choice. But a jealous enemy pries into Rakuto's past, and a troubling story from his youth surfaces. Will this ruin his future before it's begun?

User Image
Volume 8
When Azuma visits his ailing grandfather in the hospital, he worries that without his grandfather, he will be alone in the world. He meets a young girl, Yuzuki, whose aged grandmother is in the same hospital. Together, they try to find the strength to remain in this world when their last relatives have gone.

User Image
Volume 9
With the sudden appearance of his long lost father, Rakuto must deal with a whole new world of emotions--feelings of betrayal and abandonment followed by anger. For a guy used to keeping himself on a tight leash, these emotions may be more than he can cope with. Will Sachie be able to help him keep it together?

User Image
Volume 10
Rakuto and Sachie finally bring themselves to openly acknowledge their feelings for each other and begin going through the awkward motions of redefining their relationship. But crisis looms as Rakuto decides to move to Kyoto to live with his ailing father. Will their new love be able to survive the separation?

kel aka gandy
Captain

I Am Hello Kitty -tu_ut-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:09 am
I just started reading this series, and I like it a lot! It's more shojo than what I thought it'd be from the first time I read it's synopsis.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:16 am
I love this series >< It's so adorable~
Sachie is so cute <3  

Princess Rune

Arinnel

Gallant Knight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:35 pm
I F-ING LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!!!

Gosh, I fell in love with it instantly. GO RAKUTO!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:06 am
I love this series! heart heart heart I wasn't sure of it at first but you instantly love the characters as they're introduced. (even the Yakuza family) Rakuto is a very nice caring guy, and I hope he and Sachie get their New Year's wishes.  

ladyathena12

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:04 am
i thought that the story sounded adorable and the the plot and art were awsome looking so i bought volume 1 and got hooked  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:22 pm
ya this series is rly good. i can't for the next volume to come out. I think it comes out in june? Well in any case I love how Sachie is a tough girl and she wants to take things in her own hands instead of relying on others. Rakuto is sooo cute too....I wonder when Sachie will find out about how Rakuto is her childhood love.  

cold2

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:53 am
i love it when she goes from space cadet to yakuza women  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:57 pm
I love Wild ones! It one of my favorite manga! I start reading online, I fall in love with it. I can't wait to buy the manga.  

Ayumu02

.: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games