Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChuichiDaisetsu Ashika

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:34 am
what do you guys think of kurinais (<-- did i spell that right?) pregnacey?
and what do you think the code will say ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:34 am
Kurenai looks great as always! I think she'll have her hands full with a little Asuma running around. wink

Ok, this is a TOTAL guess, but I'm wondering if the code is like verses or lines from the book Jiraiya wrote about the hero named Naruto (Uzumaki Naruto's namesake). One would need a copy of the book to decode it... It's just a thought...  

Youkrmisco

Learned Inquisitor

14,940 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Ladyshion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:09 pm
Kurenai looks great I wonder how long it'll be before she'll have the baby. The code I have no idea what's going happen or how they will be able to decode it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:42 pm
Well least we know Shikamaru wants to be a cool teacher/master. As for the decoding, I can agree with what Youkrmisco. I think it'll be something along those lines. But then again its Kishimoto so I'm sure he's going to surprise us somehow.  

aznnam3dj1n

ChuichiDaisetsu Ashika

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:52 pm
hmm wel i think kuranai is going to have the babby soon (she was pretty big) and was she at the hospital i forgot sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:23 pm
I dunno, I' still kind of upset at how amazingly short this chapter was, though i think the numbers do relate to Tsunade.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Kitsune_Hitokiri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:51 pm
well she is lookin good but i think shikimaru is gonna be a great mentor and that will be a smart baby . I think its somethin special from jiraya for naurto not sure whaht tho  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games