Reply [OOC] Quests [OOC]
[Q] This Dark and Twisty Road....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TormentedAngie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:18 am
Well, can't as as I haven't ever had custom ideas coming out the wazoo, and this is mostly just a place where I can put them so I PERSONALLY don't lose them.

I would like to point out that most of these are oc's of mine, some are based off of something in particular in coloration. So for the love of god please do NOT steal my custom ideas. These characters mean more to me than they EVER will to you, I assure you.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:21 am
Rosaline - (Name to be determined)

Species: Leopardess
Stage: Adult
Funds: ?/350k

Appearance: Rosaline appears to be a blend of the four major leopard colors. Clouded, snow, orange and black. Up to the colorist how to blend the four different ideas together, artistic license? Eyes are a deep smokey gray with flecks of gold within.

Items: Rosaline always carries a small pouch, much like the Ela pouches, with her. She's also likely to have a necklace of some sort on as well, a gift from her companion.

Endrin - (Name to be determined)

Species: Lion (new rogue lines)

Appearance: Endrin is a smokey gray lion with a jet black mane and tail tip. His markings include faded snow/clouded leopard markings. His eyes are a deep sapphire with golden flecks within them.

Items: Undetermined at this time how Endrin's main items will be translated whether it'll be as a tattoo/marking, or not.

TormentedAngie

TormentedAngie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:26 am
Sinzia'sadiki

Species: Goddess (of either wishes or desires) Determination
Funds: 800k

Appearance: Goddess version of this lioness.
User Image

Items: To be determined.

History: As a cub, Sinzia was quite a dreamer, always looking at the fanciful side of things. A fateful encounter with a chaotic god sealed her fate at such a young age. From the moment she examined Dath's wings, she knew she must have her own. Dath, playing along and seeing the opportunity of chaos in the young one's life obliged her and 'gave' her her own set of wings. However, the downfall was that somehow, no one else could see her gift. This confused and upset Johari, as she was then known. Upon her dispersal for her naming quest, the young one had decided that it wasn't just a quest for her name, it was a quest to find her giver and find out why no one believed her dream come true.

Towards the end of her quest, she encountered a wise lioness from the Umande'mfuni pride who helped her realize her true name. Sinzia'sadiki. Daydream Believer.

(To be continued)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:47 am
Name to be determined

Species: Lioness (new rogue lines)
Stage: Adult (can be a cub as well)
Funds: ?/350k/500k

Appearance: Much like that of Rak'shiri from WoW.

TormentedAngie

TormentedAngie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:55 am
Mkora

Species: Lion male (new rogue lines)

Appearance: Reference image as soon as I find the damn thing >

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:21 am
Name to be determined

Species: Lion
Stage: cub (new rogue)
Funds: ?/500k

Appearance: Silver blue eyes, as in the case of Araceli. Main body color should be a stormy grey blue, while her hair fluff should be a darker grey/blue with white streaks. Her markings (whatever seems fitting) should be in dark and light grey with blue hints. (Similar in fashion to the misties. IE Masika and Maji are good examples of the grey-blue tint)

TormentedAngie

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff