Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
Blurg...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AHAHAHAHA
  Dumb, paranoid, barking dog is outside getting rained on. Lawl.
View Results

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:22 am
It's been a couple days since Tai was here... Her weekend has sucked. D=
I had to be the chore Nazi yesterday to get my brothers to do anything. It took them an hour to sort a bin of shoes and at least that long, if not more, to clean out the truck! I had to send the eleven year old back four times cause he couldn't seem to understand "Get everything out of the truck"!
Hate. e.e

Now my gramma's in the hospital, it's storming again, my mom's fecking paranoid dog wont shut up cause she's convinced she's going to die every time it thunders (Not kidding. She started crapping in the house because of it.) and our internet is at dial up speed because Tai's the only one that can understand that our queer internet provider has a bandwidth limit.
Yes, it sucks a** but that doesn't mean we can just pretend it doesn't exist and download 500GB of crap every day. Now Tai can't do anything more than Hellrising and check Gaia for PMs or whatever because she has to make up for the family's inability to think ahead!

So, there's my sucky life; how's yours? =3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:42 am
Just finished my days of work.
=D
I'm just glad I got thru it in one piece.

Tai has to be the cleaning-nazi because nobody else is willing to keep the place clean.
>< Tai is so awesomeee.
*hug*

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Satanic Kitten
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:25 am
Poor Tai.

At least your boyfriends mother doesn't hate you and glare at you every time she sees you.
Pisses me off. >/

Or... It pisses Leader off more than usual 'cause she's PMSing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:41 pm
Satanic Kitten
Poor Tai.

At least your boyfriends mother doesn't hate you and glare at you every time she sees you.
Pisses me off. >/

Or... It pisses Leader off more than usual 'cause she's PMSing.
I'm with you on the latter business.

This one is going to be bad too cuz my last one was only four days. Yep, I'm going to experience hell...yay... stressed

I'm working a steady schedule for once. Huzzah for that as well as the meeting speaking of getting us seasonals some true schedules. So I'm not too bad off.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

Siberian Giant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:03 pm
I'm with anyone on the "bored" issue...
Not sucky that much...
Just.. played Texas Hold 'Em yesterday, that I can't stop gloating about for some reason...
And haven't done much since.. xd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:32 pm
I uh sprained my left ankle yesterday.. ._.  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:18 am
I worked all weekend along with helping my Mom get her party together since this weekend was her Birthday.. x_x Now I get to go into work in about 45 minutes and listen to my boss go off... =_=...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:17 pm
i just got off work, and i am soo tired.

@Leader and DM: way too much information on your bodily functions than i wanted to read. burning_eyes  

mailer04

Jasmine Perishing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:05 pm
I was gone all weekend camping, couldn't get to sleep in a tent because I think I might have Restless Arm Syndrome (not sure if it exists, but it's the equivalent of Restless Legs Syndrome for the arms). I was up for like two hours just lying in a tent and listening to the ocean. And my baby brother farts in his sleep. Ew.

I hope your grandmother feels better, Tai. And I wish it was stormy here. I love lightning...  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games