Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Remaining faithful to Allah [ Story ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:19 am
Salam

A qualified medical worker from India emigrated to Canada to live a better life. This Muslim brother had a beard. He applied to many different places for a job and was called for interviews. Though he was highly qualified for the jobs, the interviewers hesitated to hire him because of his beard. One by one, he was rejected from all the companies. One interviewer actually mentioned to him indirectly that his beard was an obstacle to getting the job. Trully, it was a big test for him from Allah.
Hopeless and exhausted, the brother decided to remove the obstacle, which was to shave off his beard. Then he returned to that company and requested for another interview. When the interviewer saw him without a beard this time, he refused to give him the job again. The brother became confused and asked to know the reason. The interviewer said "If you are not faithful to your God, how will you be faithful to us?"

Wasalam  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:12 am
woa -- i really like this post -- its thing like this that us muslims have to be aware of -- inshallah -- keeping out faith strong -- inshallah -- heart  

spottystripes

Aaleayha_Wahida

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:17 am
that story is very inspiring, too one who can't seem to find her religion. the shop keeper is right, if you truely beleive in your religion, you should never abandon it! (though I don;t understand the beard thing, can't you be religous without a beard XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:15 am
Thats a good way to put it, Simply looking at death keeps me in closeness to Allah (SWT) if not then I repent of course.  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:39 am
Takara_Ashley
that story is very inspiring, too one who can't seem to find her religion. the shop keeper is right, if you truely beleive in your religion, you should never abandon it! (though I don;t understand the beard thing, can't you be religous without a beard XD)

if he doesn't obey Allah and leaves his commandments to have a nice wonderful life..or for his life reasons(eg get a job) and ignore after life ....he is obviosly showing that he would prefer getting a job than obeying Allah.. thats what it's meant in the story.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:09 am
dark__sunshin
Takara_Ashley

if he doesn't obey Allah and leaves his commandments to have a nice wonderful life..or for his life reasons(eg get a job) and ignore after life ....he is obviosly showing that he would prefer getting a job than obeying Allah.. thats what it's meant in the story.

ah yes Iguess that makes more sense.  

Aaleayha_Wahida

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:21 pm
3nodding thanks for posting this!!! ^_^

nice story  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:13 pm
It's a nice story 3nodding But shawing your beard, what's wrong with that? eek surprised He can still be faithful wihout his beard confused  

Zaakii

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:33 am
Zaaki
It's a nice story 3nodding But shawing your beard, what's wrong with that? eek surprised He can still be faithful wihout his beard confused

as i said to takra ..

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games