Submit

- ayikah -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:24 am
which?
heart?
or
Mind? mad

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:32 pm

I don't pick one or the other, I pick both. talk2hand My heart and mind don't need to conflict with each other, I want whatever my mind evaluates as best, therefore the two work together in harmony with the same goal and no need to pick one or the other because the fulfillment of one is also the fulfillment of the other. 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bluecherry
Vice Captain

LuLuLu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:34 pm
A nice middle ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:51 am
Ya, I don't think I can pick either. Personally they work together...my heart leads me on the right course and my mind just reasures me and makes sure I'm doing what I think is right...I need both of them together! =3  

xXNibiNoNekoXx

Driamund

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:02 pm
depends on the situation actually... give me an example... one you may have problems with..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:54 pm
Yeah, I kinda consult both before doing anything...they usually say the same thing, but sometimes they conflict and I have to ask my imaginary friend. xd JK. I ask my soul, but that might sound weird to some people.  

rifleSquiddle

Questionable Genius

16,250 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Hive Mind 200

TallRectangle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:26 am
This is actually hard to decide... The heart and mind seem to control your body. Hard~! I'll have to pick in between. If I have to choose one... I'll pick the heart. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:38 pm
It's really a matter of situation and then you decide which. But for me, I try to have middle ground between the two.  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:15 pm
I've always followed my heart & that's probably why I've gotten into so much trouble....but I wouldn't change any of iut because it's those stupid mistakes that've put me where I am today &, frankly, I couldn't be happier^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:07 am
bluecherry

I don't pick one or the other, I pick both. talk2hand My heart and mind don't need to conflict with each other, I want whatever my mind evaluates as best, therefore the two work together in harmony with the same goal and no need to pick one or the other because the fulfillment of one is also the fulfillment of the other. 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Couldn't have said it better myself.  

Casethion

Combative Raider

®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas