A literate Twilight RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Tendall

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:21 pm
Life sucks, then you die.

"The beach, huh?" He thought about this for a moment, then smiled. "Sure, sure. Why not? I need a night off from my double life."

The school was still a ways in the distance, so he decided to ask. "You know if anyone else will be there?" He hoped that he could hang out with his best friends without interruption this time. It really got annoying when everyone started showing up.

Yeah, I should be so lucky.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:07 am
Liz took Jasper's hand to steady herself before nodding. Her breath was coming in short wheezing pants as she struggled to draw a breath. "S-sorry," Liz manged to rasp out before doubling over in another coughing fit while panicking from the lack of air that entered her lungs. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on the air moving in and out of her lungs.  

rocker_gal226

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:55 pm
Esme flew down the stairs and was standing a little ways behind Jasper. Is she alright? Should I call Carlisle? She asked worriedly.

((Is it morning?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:01 am
(I think so.)  

rocker_gal226

violetpriestess72

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:58 pm
((Yeah, it is.))

Jasper looked from Esme to the girl on the doorstep. "Yeah," he told his mother. "Get Carlisle."

Stepping forward he extended an arm for Liz to support herself. He hoped that she'd be alright. He barely knew her, but still, what reason did he have to wish ill on her?

"I don't think anyone else is coming," Embry said, looking at his friend while they walked, unsure of why Jake cared if other people came.

He supposed that it was probably because sometimes Paul would show up. None of them liked the angry boy. Whenever Paul showed up everything was virtually ruined. But Embry hadn't invited anyone else to go with them. So unless Quil had it wouldn't be a problem.

"I'm pretty sure no one else is going. I didn't invite anyone, anyways."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:08 pm
Liz kept her eyes closed and focused on breathing, she winced as a wheezing breath rattled in her chest before coughing. She tried to take a deep breath but just ended up coughing again with her eyes wide as she struggled for a decent breath of air.  

rocker_gal226

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:50 am
Leah strolled down the beach, her hands shoved in her pockets. It was a perfect day. The sun was shining down, without the slightest hint of clouds. The ocean was shining beautifully. And to top it off, her second-cousin Emily was coming over for a visit. Sam promised that he would drop by her house to greet her family. She smiled to herself. There was no way this day could go wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:57 am
Liz leaned against the doorway. She kept her eyes closed when the room started to spin and put her head down to focus on taking even breaths of air. "S-sorry I left all those years ago after the C-civil W-war Jas-jasper,"Liz said while struggling to get air into her slowly tightening airways.  

rocker_gal226

Glittering Insanity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:07 pm
"Good morning Marcus! Caius! How are my favorite vampires today?" Aro held out his hand as if to hold theirs, but one at a time, they brushed one finger agains his palm. The familiar onslaught of thoughts flooded through him, but he ignored them and concentrated on the newest. I hate it when you're in this mood, Marcus thought. Good morning Aro. I sent Corin, Santiago, and Demitri to clean up a bit of a mess with the Amazons last night. I trust everything is well with you and Sulpicia? Caius's thoughts were more calm. "Oh, very good. Thank you Caius." Aro strolled to a window overlooking his precious city, Volterra, Italy. Interesting, Aro thought, Marcus hasn't had breakfast yet. He brushed away the abnormality and strode over to the large oak dest at the front of his headquarters. A human sat there. "Morning Gianna. You smell delicious today. Anything new happening?" He held out his hand to her. Even though she was used to it, Gianna blushed and giggled a bit, then placed her hand on his. Heidi will be back shortly, Gianna thought, Demetri is thirsty again. Gianna removed her hand, but the longing to become one of them left a strange aftertaste in his mind. "Ha, ha, ha," Aro smiled at the frail human. "You are such a delight, Gianna" Gianna giggled as Aro turned to greet his newest arival. "Hello Heidi! Was your expedition a sucess?" The gorgeous vampire smiled and reached for his hand. It was quite a sucess. The humans are waiting for you in the antechamber. Aro looked into Heidi's deep violet eyes, a color that resulted from blue-tinted contacts over red irises. "Wonderful!" He clapped and sauntered into the antechamber filled with humans. The second he stepped into the room, several mouthwatering aromas assaulted his nose. He breathed in deeply. "Welcome guests!" Aro said to his soon-to-be-breakfast, "Welcome to Volterra!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:06 am
Esme flitted off towards the garage, slipping into her car and starting it all before the house door had even swung closed. She puleld fromt eh drive and sped towards teh hostpital hoping the poor girl would be fine, and Alice wouldn't go balistic at the sight of her.

Jessica rana brush throgh her hair as she frowned into the mirror. She added the minimal makeup, grabbed her bag and headed out the door. She caught a ride with a friend and arrived at school with 20 minutes to spare. Alrighty, what to do now? Jessica murmered, looking around for Mike.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers