Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.
Blank Slate

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:32 pm
User Image
1 :: Story
2 :: Creator
3 :: Volumes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:34 pm
Story

What does it take to find your true inner self? Zen's memory has been wiped, and he can't remember if he's a killer or a hero. And a lot of people will do anything they can to keep it that way.

kel aka gandy
Captain

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:37 pm
Creator

Aya Kanno was born in Tokyo, Japan. She is the creator of Soul Rescue, which has been published in the United States, and her latest work, Otomen, is currently being serialized in Japan's BetsuHana magazine. Blank Slate was originally published as Akusaga in Japan in Hana to Yume magazine.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:40 pm
Volumes
Status in Japan :: complete at 2 volumes
Status in US :: 2/2 released

User Image
Volume 1
Zen's unearthly charm attracts a veritable rogues' gallery. A bounty hunter becomes obsessed enough to become his new partner, while the daughter of General treats him like some sort of guru. But when he meets a mysterious doctor who may know him from the past, Zen learns that the secret of his lost memory is definitely more sinister than saintly.

User Image
Volume 2
Answers: At an abandoned military base, Zen finally finds the truth about his identity. Now that he knows who he is, does that mean his destiny is written in stone? Conspiracies, espionage and attempted coup d’état all tie into the conclusion of Aya Kanno's intense tale of lost identity.

kel aka gandy
Captain

babyteiz

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:18 pm
The main character Zen is so attractive! And the generals daughter is so pretty.

I found the story line pretty good, although, I kinda wish it was stretched out over a longer series.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:54 pm
Yay... "Blank Slate".
This story was pretty interesting. At first I was skeptical on whether or not it is a shojo beat manga. But I can see it now... after I've finished it.
I agree (with charliep7171). I think this series could have been stretched out more...  

Kanna_chisamii

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
.: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games