Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Does anyone have a spare...?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:28 pm
I don't know why I' bothering to ask this since I'm sure the answer will be no, but does anyone have a spare Team Edward t-shirt transfer?

My Jacob one turned out perfectly, but it was for my friend. It's not like I'd want it anyway haha

I'll even pay you, if it comes down to that. Otherwise, I'll just go buy another special edition sweatdrop But I really don't want to....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:04 pm
I do. I'm not team edward, nor team jacob. haha.
so im gonna go get my own tshirt made saying team switzerland. (;

haha.

i don't know how i could go about sending you the t-shirt transfer thing though. :/  

Jellycones

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:17 pm
I did the same thing. XP
If you're going to a midnight party for Breaking Dawn at a Barnes and Noble, just take one out of a special edition. XD I did it with the tattoos in New Moon last year for the Eclipse party and a bookseller was standing right there, watching me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:01 am
Jellycones: Try stuffing it thru the screen? haha I can give you my address if you like.... and I can pay you back for posting it n stuff smile

Kracken: I could always mug wal-mart. No one would notice haha And i could say a friend gave it to me lol  

6vampire6mistress6

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:14 am
where do you guys get these things in the first place?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:20 am
6vampire6mistress6
Kracken: I could always mug wal-mart. No one would notice haha And i could say a friend gave it to me lol
mrgreen Lawlz  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Jellycones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:00 pm
6vampire6mistress6
Jellycones: Try stuffing it thru the screen? haha I can give you my address if you like.... and I can pay you back for posting it n stuff smile
true. :]
and i don't think it would cost enough to make it worth while for you to pay me back lol.
so it's fine. =P  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff